NikeTalk....What do you do for a living?

Throughout the years I have been on NT I have seen a lot of NTers with cool and interesting jobs.

If you don't mind sharing, tell us what you do, and the career path you took to get there.

I've had a lot of jobs, a lot of career titles, and businesses.

Last edited:
Importer-Exporter. Architect. Marine Biologist. Assistant to the traveling secretary of the Yankees. Kruger Smoothing. Writer.
Tell the traveling secretary for the Yankees to give me a call. I'm clean shaven, I hit to all directions of the field for power and I'm still young.

Importer-Exporter. Architect. Marine Biologist. Assistant to the traveling secretary of the Yankees. Kruger Smoothing. Writer.
Tell the traveling secretary for the Yankees to give me a call. I'm clean shaven, I hit to all directions of the field for power and I'm still young.
You're out of luck.  He's working with the Mets these days.

Last edited:
RN Unit Manager on a sub-acute cardiopulmonary rehab unit.

Also an aspiring brewer/comedy writer. 

It's good to dream, guys.

In b4 Drive M3's and smash dimes all day.

Ima Valet driver with aspirations of owning my own business...which would be a pizza parlor. I can see my dream coming to fuition within the next 3 years hopefully.

Customer Service rep...in the financial sector.  I majored in Economics in college.  fml
One of the reasons I started the thread 
laugh.gif
, I feel like I'm on the same path.

What a resume!

As for me? I work at Footlocker. Been there for quite a bit now. I work in the stock room but sometimes I get to work the sales floor.

Nothing beats getting access to the entire stock room and the wonderful smell of DS kicks. :smokin

What a resume!

As for me? I work at Footlocker. Been there for quite a bit now. I work in the stock room but sometimes I get to work the sales floor.

Nothing beats getting access to the entire stock room and the wonderful smell of DS kicks.
smokin.gif
Truth, I loved working in the stock room as opposed to the sells floor. Stash the best pairs for myself until I could afford them or employee appreciation. I bought my volt Griffeys almost a month after they sold out. Customers we're asking me how I was able to cop so late. I told them I did a stock locator 
roll.gif

Truth, I loved working in the stock room as opposed to the sells floor. Stash the best pairs for myself until I could afford them or employee appreciation. I bought my volt Griffeys almost a month after they sold out. Customers we're asking me how I was able to cop so late. I told them I did a stock locator :rofl:

I'm saying.

I just smile when I pull out a pair with glue marks or marked up midsole while the pair that's pristine is held hidden somewhere for me.

Back
Top Bottom