NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked my actual nick name in real life and its already taken :x :smh:

Yeah I checked the one I wanted too and dude posted once in 2014 and hasn't been back since :smh:

Meth maybe you can do what Microsoft does with Xbox usernames and names that haven't been used or logged on in a while you or the huddler people behind the scenes working on the new site can "free up" for those that are regulars here take.

As someone who was privileged enough to participate in the beta test all I can say is

giphy.gif
nthat.gif

Will the url to the subforums change? For example, I have General, S&T and Music bookmarked on my phone; so will I need to delete and re-add them as bookmarks when the move happens? Not worried if so, just curious.

Will the url to the subforums change? For example, I have General, S&T and Music bookmarked on my phone; so will I need to delete and re-add them as bookmarks when the move happens? Not worried if so, just curious.
nah i dont think you have to. those get moved with your account to the the new site if im not mistaken.

Last edited:
if we dont wanna change it now but maybe wanna change it later is it a name change we can use for anytime or it has to be used when u first migrate

Last edited:
Yeah I checked the one I wanted too and dude posted once in 2014 and hasn't been back since :smh:

Meth maybe you can do what Microsoft does with Xbox usernames and names that haven't been used or logged on in a while you or the huddler people behind the scenes working on the new site can "free up" for those that are regulars here take.
2nd this

Would love this

I appreciate the work you guys do to keep this little ol site we love going, even through our endless hot takes.

2nd this

I call dibbs on holdenmichael

THIS

last time the guy posted was 2012 and hasn't logged in since for mine :lol:

I know meth will not approve of your suggestion since he doesn't want someone to lose an account because we've seen people go ghost or not log back into there accounts for years and eventually do years later or just never did because they couldn't figure email or password for the account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom