NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, the quote feature now seems kind of pointless unless I'm missing something?

Also pictures are huge af on desktop

I don't like how u can't see the last reply of the thread in the preview.

Don't like that at all

You know what. I used to like being able to see that, but now I'm glad you can't. The main reason being that there were quite a few times that some details of shows or movies were spoiled or came close to being spoiled because of the preview.

Searched multiple things and the function doesn't yield any results. Anyone else experiencing this?

You know what. I used to like being able to see that, but now I'm glad you can't. The main reason being that there were quite a few times that some details of shows or movies were spoiled or came close to being spoiled because of the preview.

Tv episodes will be spoiled too..

I think larger gifs are allowed here

FineKindlyBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

Liking it so far.

Profanity filter nonexistent :lol: yall be safe out here.

Finally got everything working right by going to forums on mobile data, clicking a thread, switching to wifi, then going back to main forum pages. Had to do it once each for the three forums I use. Music and Other Brands just weren't working period until I did it.

I like the new rep system :nerd:

Smileys gone

^that was such a pain on the old site when a gif was too large. Having to resize it smh

quick question and it may have been answered already.. but no more popup notifications when youre in a thread and there are new posts? i actually loved that

forum went back to 20 threads per page...old school NT, so it feels like da place is more active.

8 replies per page in thread is waaaaay to short, can you adjust it? im used to 20 replies per page.

forum went back to 20 threads per page...old school NT, so it feels like da place is more active.

8 replies per page in thread is waaaaay to short, can you adjust it? im used to 20 replies per page.

Its showing 20 replies per page for me. You on mobile or desktop?

the METH man done fell back and is smoking a fat blizzeroonkle clowning yall for these same _ questions yall asking lol

Mine is 20 rpp on mobile, need to check desktop

Def do need some adjustment options though

One thing that I hope eventually gets brought over from the old NT is that the new posts alert stays static at the bottom right corner so no matter where you're scrolling on a particular page it's always there.

Can only see it if you scroll all the way to the bottom of a page.

That aside, I'm enjoying the site just as much as I did in the beta.

It's new but at the same time familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom