*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

SXSW is the truth went up a few times when i was still living in san antonio,
its like the cheap (as in not having to pay for stuff and just rsvping for events) version of WMC but with all genres of music.
i live in miami now and im thinking of flying out there this yr, i know that #NTFL is gonna be going on then but me as a DJ it would benefit me to go back to ATX for this.
my boy dj protege (not the dude who post on the wdywt thats proto-j) plans a few events and im rly looking and getting on sumtn around then.
still not sure though if i do its last minute (cuz of school/work/ $$), but if i do ill let yall know,
im an open format dj so i play everything.

tips to those wanting to go: rsvp to anything and EVERYTHING that you see posted, you never know who might do a guest appearance (like kanye 2 yrs ago)
stay close to downtown (walking distance form 6th if possible) it might be a bit more pricey but so much more convenient, the house thing is a good idea if yall got a car, but then goin bak n forth is a HUGEEE pain in the @$# with the traffic.

SXSW is the truth went up a few times when i was still living in san antonio,
its like the cheap (as in not having to pay for stuff and just rsvping for events) version of WMC but with all genres of music.
i live in miami now and im thinking of flying out there this yr, i know that #NTFL is gonna be going on then but me as a DJ it would benefit me to go back to ATX for this.
my boy dj protege (not the dude who post on the wdywt thats proto-j) plans a few events and im rly looking and getting on sumtn around then.
still not sure though if i do its last minute (cuz of school/work/ $$), but if i do ill let yall know,
im an open format dj so i play everything.

tips to those wanting to go: rsvp to anything and EVERYTHING that you see posted, you never know who might do a guest appearance (like kanye 2 yrs ago)
stay close to downtown (walking distance form 6th if possible) it might be a bit more pricey but so much more convenient, the house thing is a good idea if yall got a car, but then goin bak n forth is a HUGEEE pain in the @$# with the traffic.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

what venue you got pj

not sure if Ciph4 wants to unleash that, but once i have his permission we will let you know!

and BTW, i may be getting banned from NT.

hit me on twitter @TylerdissidENT or my email at [email protected] if you have questions...hopefully i will still be around...

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

what venue you got pj

not sure if Ciph4 wants to unleash that, but once i have his permission we will let you know!

and BTW, i may be getting banned from NT.

hit me on twitter @TylerdissidENT or my email at [email protected] if you have questions...hopefully i will still be around...

I Gots to get my $*&! On! so i can at least have a shot at events like this. My goodness this looks good!

I Gots to get my $*&! On! so i can at least have a shot at events like this. My goodness this looks good!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

nerd.gif
 When does RSVPs normally start? And where do I find them?

I need to stay on top of all this.  

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

nerd.gif
 When does RSVPs normally start? And where do I find them?

I need to stay on top of all this.  

RSVP usually start from a week to a month before SXSW starting. Purevolume House/Fader Fort you have to RSVP online and then pick up your badge for those specific events during certain times/days.

RSVP usually start from a week to a month before SXSW starting. Purevolume House/Fader Fort you have to RSVP online and then pick up your badge for those specific events during certain times/days.

Back
Top Bottom