*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

I'm not accusing anyone of rigging %#*@ but those votes are going up a little too quick. So to keep it fair I'm gonna stop counting votes off that poll at 2 pm eastern. Only votes sent to me on twitter and on here will be added until 5 pm. Which is the time the voting will end.

I'm not accusing anyone of rigging #$%* but those votes are going up a little too quick. So to keep it fair I'm gonna stop counting votes off that poll at 2 pm eastern. Only votes sent to me on twitter and on here will be added until 5 pm. Which is the time the voting will end.

I'm not accusing anyone of rigging #$%* but those votes are going up a little too quick. So to keep it fair I'm gonna stop counting votes off that poll at 2 pm eastern. Only votes sent to me on twitter and on here will be added until 5 pm. Which is the time the voting will end.

Congrats to Cashtro Crosby and Pharoah for winning the last 2 spots in the #NT showcase
pimp.gif

Congrats to Cashtro Crosby and Pharoah for winning the last 2 spots in the #NT showcase
pimp.gif

to everyone attending, recommend me some names you'd like to see. obviously no Wiz, CuDi, anyone that big, but some notable names in the industry. I'll do my best to get them on.

The lineup right now has a few names mentioned on here a lot, so we may be getting some recommendations that are already there.

to everyone attending, recommend me some names you'd like to see. obviously no Wiz, CuDi, anyone that big, but some notable names in the industry. I'll do my best to get them on.

The lineup right now has a few names mentioned on here a lot, so we may be getting some recommendations that are already there.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Kendrick Lamar
Dom

Theophilus 

Nickelus F

Kendrick Lamar
Dom

Theophilus 

Nickelus F

Originally Posted by TheHype

Kendrick Lamar
Dom

Theophilus 

Nickelus F
pimp.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by TheHype

Kendrick Lamar
Dom

Theophilus 

Nickelus F
pimp.gif

wink.gif

If you end up staying in the same spot with me be prepared for non stop drinking and reckless activities...just a heads up
pimp.gif

If you end up staying in the same spot with me be prepared for non stop drinking and reckless activities...just a heads up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom