*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

got another one.

by making half of the lineup NT'ers, i'm having to deny some big names, but it's well worth it for the work you guys have put in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Appreciate you and AG even offering Eric the opportunity to be on the show. I understood that he wasnt NT directly so you wanted to keep it fair.

Either way, I'll be out there with Illi

Appreciate you and AG even offering Eric the opportunity to be on the show. I understood that he wasnt NT directly so you wanted to keep it fair.

Either way, I'll be out there with Illi

I wouldnt mess with him or Illi business-wise if i didnt believe in their talent.

Jynx puts on a good show as well.

I wouldnt mess with him or Illi business-wise if i didnt believe in their talent.

Jynx puts on a good show as well.

Originally Posted by 23bryan

When are the other performers going to be announced?

i'm thinking the 1st of December.

there's only one slot left, i've got a few choices to make as far as who gets it...

Originally Posted by 23bryan

When are the other performers going to be announced?

i'm thinking the 1st of December.

there's only one slot left, i've got a few choices to make as far as who gets it...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Congrats to Pharoah. Good look for the kid.

Thanks fam ..special thanks to Tyler and AG ..and shout out to EVERY SINGLE PERSON! that got involved with this it really shows that you can get where you want to be by puttin in work ...
see yall there ..and btw I got a lot of New music and dope visuals on the way so be on the look out
pimp.gif

Thanks fam ..special thanks to Tyler and AG ..and shout out to EVERY SINGLE PERSON! that got involved with this it really shows that you can get where you want to be by puttin in work ...
see yall there ..and btw I got a lot of New music and dope visuals on the way so be on the look out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illniche22

pimp.gif
i'm glad you ended up getting the spot. you deserve it, mad props for your work ethic. ever since the Wiz show we've been in contact, i'm glad something got worked out. congrats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illniche22

pimp.gif
i'm glad you ended up getting the spot. you deserve it, mad props for your work ethic. ever since the Wiz show we've been in contact, i'm glad something got worked out. congrats
pimp.gif

everyone looking to go/performing, let me know what you are planning for rooms etc. i'm gonna start looking into more houses...

everyone looking to go/performing, let me know what you are planning for rooms etc. i'm gonna start looking into more houses...

BTW, i really extend my support to everyone who didn't make final vote. it was a tough decision all around...

Sosa, you spit my man.

and Team Scene, don't tell anyone but you guys have my favorite song from the last tape. i will definitely look out for you guys and Sosa for future shows, i'm planning on CMJ next year.

pimp.gif

BTW, i really extend my support to everyone who didn't make final vote. it was a tough decision all around...

Sosa, you spit my man.

and Team Scene, don't tell anyone but you guys have my favorite song from the last tape. i will definitely look out for you guys and Sosa for future shows, i'm planning on CMJ next year.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Sosa, you spit my man.

pimp.gif

appreciate that cousin.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Sosa, you spit my man.

pimp.gif

appreciate that cousin.

Back
Top Bottom