*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

will be there if there is a good line up. Austin only 2.5 hours away. premiumgoods will be in the building

Pasadana in the house, meet me off 225.

But yeah, I'm heading that way too, I actually need to book my room by the end of the month.

everyone hit my email at TylerdissidENT at gmail.com

i'm super busy routing a pretty big tour around SXSW, but i'll get to everyone asap.

everyone hit my email at TylerdissidENT at gmail.com

i'm super busy routing a pretty big tour around SXSW, but i'll get to everyone asap.

by making half of the lineup NT'ers, i'm having to deny some big names, but it's well worth it for the work you guys have put in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Before seeing this I was gonna come in and offer some big names to come through but id rather let NTers shine.

by making half of the lineup NT'ers, i'm having to deny some big names, but it's well worth it for the work you guys have put in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Before seeing this I was gonna come in and offer some big names to come through but id rather let NTers shine.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it's a solid lineup, people are gonna be happy.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it's a solid lineup, people are gonna be happy.

if we can get a roll call of all the Cali people heading out that'd be awesome...wanna work out a carpool + housing plan...

additionally, lets get a FULL list, so we can work on a couple houses close to each other...

if we can get a roll call of all the Cali people heading out that'd be awesome...wanna work out a carpool + housing plan...

additionally, lets get a FULL list, so we can work on a couple houses close to each other...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm 60% in. Just need more details i.e money and lineup

lineup isn't that big of a deal honestly because all the heavyweights will be playing free shows around town all weekend long...just the way i see it #KanyeShrug. but Tre i'll give you the lineup.

and i have a house on deck for up to 8 people, 4 nights, $175 a person...let me know and i'll get it booked!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm 60% in. Just need more details i.e money and lineup

lineup isn't that big of a deal honestly because all the heavyweights will be playing free shows around town all weekend long...just the way i see it #KanyeShrug. but Tre i'll give you the lineup.

and i have a house on deck for up to 8 people, 4 nights, $175 a person...let me know and i'll get it booked!

Back
Top Bottom