*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Line Up
nerd.gif

Pill
Stalley
Ro Spit
G.o.D. Jewels
Noah Caine (Hi-Jynx)
Qualmes
Mr. Jefferson
Howard Flozstello
Cashtro Crosby
Hollywood Floss
Pharoah
Green Street
The Boy Illinois

pimp.gif
roll.gif

idk how i never paid attention to this post lol but i live in San Antonio so Austins like 45 mins away im down to go and party/support

idk how i never paid attention to this post lol but i live in San Antonio so Austins like 45 mins away im down to go and party/support

the plan is to still take a van out there, but i've only had 2 people hit me up...

i need SoCal people to hit me ASAP

the plan is to still take a van out there, but i've only had 2 people hit me up...

i need SoCal people to hit me ASAP

These tickets man
30t6p3b.gif

I'm finna book these by Friday though.

Planned on going then thought I couldn't cause of school, and just said F it. It's just a weekend.
smokin.gif

I'mma need ya'll #s and BBMs soon.

These tickets man
30t6p3b.gif

I'm finna book these by Friday though.

Planned on going then thought I couldn't cause of school, and just said F it. It's just a weekend.
smokin.gif

I'mma need ya'll #s and BBMs soon.

Once itineraries get a little more straightened out, we should set up a chat (AIM or something like that) and everyone that wants to can exchange info ...

Once itineraries get a little more straightened out, we should set up a chat (AIM or something like that) and everyone that wants to can exchange info ...

Back
Top Bottom