*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

^good lookin yall...i wanna shoot out there and make some shows i didnt know the whole landscape but this is good info

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Dipset gonna be there?
nerd.gif

As of now, yes.
will be packing my '06 birdgang eagle belt buckle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

^good lookin yall...i wanna shoot out there and make some shows i didnt know the whole landscape but this is good info

No sweat, man. Most of the artists performing here also do day shows which are free to the public, but again, it depends on the venue and age limit.

Sidenote: The Strokes will be playing a free show at Auditorium Shores this year.

No sweat, man. Most of the artists performing here also do day shows which are free to the public, but again, it depends on the venue and age limit.

Sidenote: The Strokes will be playing a free show at Auditorium Shores this year.

ok koo so me and 3 freinds are gonna be there to check it out and probably be drunk the entire time
laugh.gif

ok koo so me and 3 freinds are gonna be there to check it out and probably be drunk the entire time
laugh.gif

Holla at me via PM. I'm gone be filming some stuff down there with my boys.

I may also be on stage filming the NT showcase
nerd.gif
(cough) AG (cough)

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Onceitineraries get a little more straightened out, we should set up a chat(AIM or something like that) and everyone that wants to can exchangeinfo ...

Agreed, we should get a general consensus of where/what people will be doing.

For me, just look for the NT fitted I'll be rocking every day.

Holla at me via PM. I'm gone be filming some stuff down there with my boys.

I may also be on stage filming the NT showcase
nerd.gif
(cough) AG (cough)

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Onceitineraries get a little more straightened out, we should set up a chat(AIM or something like that) and everyone that wants to can exchangeinfo ...

Agreed, we should get a general consensus of where/what people will be doing.

For me, just look for the NT fitted I'll be rocking every day.

Found this one from $69.99

2501 South Interstate Highway 35
Austin, TX 78741 US Map It
Approximate distance:2.0mi/3.3km SW

You're on the other side of the lake, so it's gonna be quite a bike ride/walk. Don't worry though, it's a lot faster on bike than car. Austin traffic is one of the worst in the nation. Literally.

You're on the other side of the lake, so it's gonna be quite a bike ride/walk. Don't worry though, it's a lot faster on bike than car. Austin traffic is one of the worst in the nation. Literally.

Back
Top Bottom