*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Dipset gonna be there?
nerd.gif

As of now, yes.
will be packing my '06 birdgang eagle belt buckle

laugh.gif
 *Rocks throwback jersey and 2 tone du-rag*

My goal is to see Kendrick Lamar, Stalley, Curren$y, Big KRIT, Skeme, GhostRidah and Cudi perform.

My goal is to see Kendrick Lamar, Stalley, Curren$y, Big KRIT, Skeme, GhostRidah and Cudi perform.

is there a way to accomplish this without buying a wristband?
im just a fan, no music credentials...but from my halfash research it seems like fans just cant go to concerts of select artists...is this true? 

im just a fan, no music credentials...but from my halfash research it seems like fans just cant go to concerts of select artists...is this true? 

Besides Cudi every dude I named are performing at free events.

Check the links on the previous page.

Besides Cudi every dude I named are performing at free events.

Check the links on the previous page.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

You can go to any of these shows, but if it's ONLY badge or both wristbands and badges, then you're stuck. It also depends on the venue and if it's full. Badges get first priority, then wristbands, and finally everyone else. 

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

You can go to any of these shows, but if it's ONLY badge or both wristbands and badges, then you're stuck. It also depends on the venue and if it's full. Badges get first priority, then wristbands, and finally everyone else. 

^good lookin yall...i wanna shoot out there and make some shows i didnt know the whole landscape but this is good info

Back
Top Bottom