*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

I really want to see Slaughterhouse, especially knowing there could possibly be an Em appearance ...

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

I wish I could go. It would be so inspirational just to be in that kind of atmosphere.

QFT, I volunteered today during the "interactive" portion of the festivals. It's just refreshing to have so many intelligent,creative people around trying to innovate and find solutions to important problems. Music will be
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

I wish I could go. It would be so inspirational just to be in that kind of atmosphere.

QFT, I volunteered today during the "interactive" portion of the festivals. It's just refreshing to have so many intelligent,creative people around trying to innovate and find solutions to important problems. Music will be
smokin.gif

Don't know how they're organizing the G.O.O.D. Music showcase for those wanting to get tickets. But it is happening, VEVO is sponsoring it which hopefully means there will be a stream.

Don't know how they're organizing the G.O.O.D. Music showcase for those wanting to get tickets. But it is happening, VEVO is sponsoring it which hopefully means there will be a stream.

Damn I keep trying rsvp for that Perfect Attendence show and its not going through. If I miss that I will be pissed.

Damn I keep trying rsvp for that Perfect Attendence show and its not going through. If I miss that I will be pissed.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

go back a page and read what I posted about the show.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

go back a page and read what I posted about the show.

Have fun, and rep NT well 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope y'all make videos of the performances and all that as well.

Wish I could've went
frown.gif

Have fun, and rep NT well 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope y'all make videos of the performances and all that as well.

Wish I could've went
frown.gif

My tentative Schedule:
Wednesday:
6 - 730 Fader Fort

Thursday:
530 - ? Grand Ole Party
9 - 2 Closed Sessions atx album release party?
8-2 Rappersiknow.com unofficial sxsw showcase?
7 - 2 BET showcase

Friday:
8 - 2 Vibe house
Midnight Kanye/G.O.O.D.

Saturday:
1130 - 230 NT Secret Society
1-6 Allhiphop breeding ground show
630 - 730 Fader Fort
8 -2 Respect The West?

My tentative Schedule:
Wednesday:
6 - 730 Fader Fort

Thursday:
530 - ? Grand Ole Party
9 - 2 Closed Sessions atx album release party?
8-2 Rappersiknow.com unofficial sxsw showcase?
7 - 2 BET showcase

Friday:
8 - 2 Vibe house
Midnight Kanye/G.O.O.D.

Saturday:
1130 - 230 NT Secret Society
1-6 Allhiphop breeding ground show
630 - 730 Fader Fort
8 -2 Respect The West?

Back
Top Bottom