*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

mtvU Woodie Awards confirmed 
pimp.gif
I had plans for Weds night but I think they just got changed. 

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I'd pay attention to Karen Civil's site/twitter concerning the 'Ye show too.

She has something to do with it.
She definitely is. I talked to her earlier today about it and she definitely was tight lipped about it. 
laugh.gif

I'm trying to get the hookup from her, though.

She definitely is. I talked to her earlier today about it and she definitely was tight lipped about it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif

She let Charles Hamilton smash for real
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif

She let Charles Hamilton smash for real
nerd.gif

can someone walk me through on how to get into different shows and what not? this is my first time going and i don't really have an idea of what to expect. read through some of this thread and heard some stuff about rsvp'ing to places in advance, and im just lost. someone help?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

can someone walk me through on how to get into different shows and what not? this is my first time going and i don't really have an idea of what to expect. read through some of this thread and heard some stuff about rsvp'ing to places in advance, and im just lost. someone help?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
1. Find showcases 
2. RSVP (If needed) - To get yourself on the list for entry. (It's not guaranteed but whatever)

3. You go.

Some of the SxSW sponsored shows require badges but 9/10 you'll be able to see all the artists at free shows anyways.

Originally Posted by do work son

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
1. Find showcases 
2. RSVP (If needed) - To get yourself on the list for entry. (It's not guaranteed but whatever)

3. You go.

Some of the SxSW sponsored shows require badges but 9/10 you'll be able to see all the artists at free shows anyways.

I really want to go to

lupe
wiz
cee lo.

i see people saying you need a badge..
how much is the badge?

is there anyway to get in without the badge??

I really want to go to

lupe
wiz
cee lo.

i see people saying you need a badge..
how much is the badge?

is there anyway to get in without the badge??

Back
Top Bottom