*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I need info on the All Hip Hop and Respect the West shows please
Go to the Vibe RSVP and RSVP for those. When you sign up, make sure that you RSVP for every day and that should cover all of their daily shows ...

And Pasadena TX, as soon as I know more I will post here ...

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I need info on the All Hip Hop and Respect the West shows please
Go to the Vibe RSVP and RSVP for those. When you sign up, make sure that you RSVP for every day and that should cover all of their daily shows ...

And Pasadena TX, as soon as I know more I will post here ...

I think the good music show is on saturday.

Didnt people camp out like 2-3 hours for Kanye's Fader show a couple years back?

i wonder how long we will have to wait this year.

Didnt people camp out like 2-3 hours for Kanye's Fader show a couple years back?

Originally Posted by numberone

The video said Saturday at midnight, but technically, Saturday at midnight is a minute after 11:59 on Friday, lol. But maybe I could be totally wrong ...

No, no one camped out, because it was at the end of the Fader Fort event. If you didn't get there early though, you were stuck in the back or couldn't get in ...

Originally Posted by numberone

The video said Saturday at midnight, but technically, Saturday at midnight is a minute after 11:59 on Friday, lol. But maybe I could be totally wrong ...

No, no one camped out, because it was at the end of the Fader Fort event. If you didn't get there early though, you were stuck in the back or couldn't get in ...

well I don't have a badge or wristband so i'm gonna be there as early as i can.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

follow this person. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

well I don't have a badge or wristband so i'm gonna be there as early as i can.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

follow this person. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom