NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

I never knew how the OG look so I didn't have a true comparison.

Can't wait to see the video tutorial on this bad boy!

All three pair look great what paint did you use to paint the midsole. I wore my Fire red 3's the other day and the red small piece of paint peeled off and the whole shoes looks brand new

All three pair look great what paint did you use to paint the midsole. I wore my Fire red 3's the other day and the red small piece of paint peeled off and the whole shoes looks brand new

wow awesome! you should put nike air in the thread title. you might get more people in this thread to checl out what an awesome job you did. you are smarter than those @#* holes at jordan brand thats for sure.

wow awesome! you should put nike air in the thread title. you might get more people in this thread to checl out what an awesome job you did. you are smarter than those @#* holes at jordan brand thats for sure.

i am a og sneakerhead from way back. i was rocking shoes before jordans were even out yet.

i was lucky enough to have been born when i was , i was at the perfect age when jordans hit in 1985 to know and appreciate shoes

i got the og 1's when i was 14 so it was great. ive had every OG jordan in almost every OG colorway that was made. i have to say looking back on that......

IT WAS GREAT

every jordan that most people like , want , and wish they had or was old enough to be around when they came out..

i was lucky to have been there and have them...

one of my alltime favorites was the OG jordan 3 white/ fire reds. i got them for x-mas 1988 and i still have a video we took of that day that i look at from time to time just to see the shoes, the retro's do not compair to the OG's in anyway shape or from.

now to the point (sorry for the flash back)

those fire reds look great , you did a good job in making all of them .

i wish they would release so retro's with nike air on the back , next time use a flat paint on the nike air so
it dont have that shine to it and it will look more like the ogs................................................................peace23

i am a og sneakerhead from way back. i was rocking shoes before jordans were even out yet.

i was lucky enough to have been born when i was , i was at the perfect age when jordans hit in 1985 to know and appreciate shoes

i got the og 1's when i was 14 so it was great. ive had every OG jordan in almost every OG colorway that was made. i have to say looking back on that......

IT WAS GREAT

every jordan that most people like , want , and wish they had or was old enough to be around when they came out..

i was lucky to have been there and have them...

one of my alltime favorites was the OG jordan 3 white/ fire reds. i got them for x-mas 1988 and i still have a video we took of that day that i look at from time to time just to see the shoes, the retro's do not compair to the OG's in anyway shape or from.

now to the point (sorry for the flash back)

those fire reds look great , you did a good job in making all of them .

i wish they would release so retro's with nike air on the back , next time use a flat paint on the nike air so
it dont have that shine to it and it will look more like the ogs................................................................peace23

about how much time did u put into to doing this for ONE pair of kicks. From the shave down to finished product. Props

about how much time did u put into to doing this for ONE pair of kicks. From the shave down to finished product. Props

Back
Top Bottom