Niketalker hartings5 in Portland on HGTV My First Place (Pics) & His Update On Pg 1

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I've been wondering about a few shows on HGTV. Is there a catch?
Like on House Hunters (i think it's that show) but they only see three homes and then pick a place. Do you have to pick a place out of those three?
I don't think I've seen an episode when they didn't pick one.

I think on my first place I've seen a few when they decided to just keep looking because they actually use a local agent other than one of the HGTV hosts. I could be wrong though
I always took it that they see multiple places, and then just show 3 on the episode.  From my condo shopping experience, I would have been very unsatisfied if I only got to see 3 places.

Like on House Hunters (i think it's that show) but they only see three homes and then pick a place. Do you have to pick a place out of those three?

I think on my first place I've seen a few when they decided to just keep looking because they actually use a local agent other than one of the HGTV hosts. I could be wrong though
I always took it that they see multiple places, and then just show 3 on the episode.  From my condo shopping experience, I would have been very unsatisfied if I only got to see 3 places.

Originally Posted by hartings5

This was a little ridiculous. About 5 minutes after the show ended, my buddy got a text saying there was a thread up here about the show, so I had to check it out.
 So, for those of you wondering -
 Yes I am a designer at adidas -I have been for a little over 4 years which is sort of why I stopped posting on here - although I do still check the site a lot to read about people hating on our shoes
tongue.gif
 (its ok, the site is called Nike talk, I dont expect people to go nuts over 3 stripes.)
Yes, I do have some Nikes and Jordans in my closet, but for the show, they just had me grab a few pairs -that actually wasnt even my closet....
Yes, I do have a hot wife, but no, airblaster503, you did not smash her. you're an idiot...she did think that was kind of funny though
Finally - I had to post another picture from the show because the original post makes me look like my head is the size of basketball....come on 4wrestling, I know I'm not great looking, but you could have done better than that!
Thanks for creating this hilarous thread, hope you guys enjoyed the show, and stop hating on the 'Tron...its not so bad out here.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/hartings5/?action=view&current=IMG_4737small.jpg
PICS OF YOUR WIFE, OR WE DONT BELIEVE YOU

Originally Posted by hartings5

This was a little ridiculous. About 5 minutes after the show ended, my buddy got a text saying there was a thread up here about the show, so I had to check it out.
 So, for those of you wondering -
 Yes I am a designer at adidas -I have been for a little over 4 years which is sort of why I stopped posting on here - although I do still check the site a lot to read about people hating on our shoes
tongue.gif
 (its ok, the site is called Nike talk, I dont expect people to go nuts over 3 stripes.)
Yes, I do have some Nikes and Jordans in my closet, but for the show, they just had me grab a few pairs -that actually wasnt even my closet....
Yes, I do have a hot wife, but no, airblaster503, you did not smash her. you're an idiot...she did think that was kind of funny though
Finally - I had to post another picture from the show because the original post makes me look like my head is the size of basketball....come on 4wrestling, I know I'm not great looking, but you could have done better than that!
Thanks for creating this hilarous thread, hope you guys enjoyed the show, and stop hating on the 'Tron...its not so bad out here.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/hartings5/?action=view&current=IMG_4737small.jpg
PICS OF YOUR WIFE, OR WE DONT BELIEVE YOU

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

that makes more sense.
Your condo is
pimp.gif
by the way

that makes more sense.
Your condo is
pimp.gif
by the way

that makes more sense.
Your condo is
pimp.gif
by the way
TIL: House Hunters show is fake  (self.todayilearned)

submitted 19 hours ago by horn_ok_please

The thing is, I never paid any attention to HGTV until I started cohabiting with my then girlfriend, now wife. I just assumed that it's for chicks. But overtime I have come to appreciate the show.

So go ahead, mock me and call me naive. I always assumed that there is a fair bit of editing. I mean, hardly few people would look at only 3 houses when buying. But the thing about already having bought the house...ffffffuuuuuuuuuu!!!

It's hella fake! My wife and I applied to be on that damn show like a couple of self-absorbed %@%$#%!*. The casting director called us and was like "we like your application, call us back when you buy your house."

They don't send the film crew until after you've bought your house. Then they walk you around two new properties and you have to herp a derp around in front of the lens like you're actually considering some made-up bull.

Ironically, I enjoy the show more now because I like cracking open a few beers and calling out all the made-up *** acting.

TL;DR House Hunters is fake, drink beer and enjoy.

that makes more sense.
Your condo is
pimp.gif
by the way
TIL: House Hunters show is fake  (self.todayilearned)

submitted 19 hours ago by horn_ok_please

The thing is, I never paid any attention to HGTV until I started cohabiting with my then girlfriend, now wife. I just assumed that it's for chicks. But overtime I have come to appreciate the show.

So go ahead, mock me and call me naive. I always assumed that there is a fair bit of editing. I mean, hardly few people would look at only 3 houses when buying. But the thing about already having bought the house...ffffffuuuuuuuuuu!!!

It's hella fake! My wife and I applied to be on that damn show like a couple of self-absorbed %@%$#%!*. The casting director called us and was like "we like your application, call us back when you buy your house."

They don't send the film crew until after you've bought your house. Then they walk you around two new properties and you have to herp a derp around in front of the lens like you're actually considering some made-up bull.

Ironically, I enjoy the show more now because I like cracking open a few beers and calling out all the made-up *** acting.

TL;DR House Hunters is fake, drink beer and enjoy.

that makes more sense.
Your condo is
pimp.gif
by the way
Thanks brother

Back
Top Bottom