Niketalkers: Have you ever received free stuff because of your looks?

club 27

Banned
We all know beautiful women get free stuff all the time.

but to the gentlemen of this board, has it ever happened to you?

(this is not a brag thread, hell i didnt even get anything cool to brag about. just a topic of conversation)

i have a received a free coffee from the worker at Panera Bread

I have also received a free small soup (which i did not have) from the worker at Quiznos.

yes, both were female. goofs

thats it. I am aiming for a free full meal and hope to have it happen before 2012, but it probably wont happen.

go.

We all know beautiful women get free stuff all the time.

but to the gentlemen of this board, has it ever happened to you?

(this is not a brag thread, hell i didnt even get anything cool to brag about. just a topic of conversation)

i have a received a free coffee from the worker at Panera Bread

I have also received a free small soup (which i did not have) from the worker at Quiznos.

yes, both were female. goofs

thats it. I am aiming for a free full meal and hope to have it happen before 2012, but it probably wont happen.

go.

Hard to tell how much is purely off of my looks, but I've gotten a lot of free stuff and hook ups for no apparent reason. Free drinks and bottles at clubs, random discounts at department stores, free food from restaurants, etc.

Hard to tell how much is purely off of my looks, but I've gotten a lot of free stuff and hook ups for no apparent reason. Free drinks and bottles at clubs, random discounts at department stores, free food from restaurants, etc.

LMAO at this +*+++ right here.

you a "legit trained fighter" yet you have a face where you can get free things huh?

lol.

i could make a list that would take a couple of scrolls to read but i know %%%!$# is bout to start hating hard so ima save the effort haha.

but i will tell you how many cable bills ive gotten knocked down to 21.46 (which is the bare bones budget plan) from the thirsty broads at time warner and charter.

lol

you a "legit trained fighter" yet you have a face where you can get free things huh?

lol.

i could make a list that would take a couple of scrolls to read but i know %%%!$# is bout to start hating hard so ima save the effort haha.

but i will tell you how many cable bills ive gotten knocked down to 21.46 (which is the bare bones budget plan) from the thirsty broads at time warner and charter.

lol

Originally Posted by likethematrix

yes.

This is just a lighthearted topic of conversation and honestly, your emotional levels are rising to near-feminine right now.

You need to settle it down.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

yes.

This is just a lighthearted topic of conversation and honestly, your emotional levels are rising to near-feminine right now.

You need to settle it down.

Back
Top Bottom