Niketalkers: Have you ever received free stuff because of your looks?

free food 
ohwell.gif

To think of it, I do receive a good amount of free stuff.
Probably just because though. But last night at d&b the girl at the front desk reloaded my game card for free.

To think of it, I do receive a good amount of free stuff.
Probably just because though. But last night at d&b the girl at the front desk reloaded my game card for free.

when i was 12 some lady gave me free large fries but thats prob cause she felt bad lol but recently i went to my local golds gym and went to get a free week trial but the lady out me down as a month she had some #+% on her lip tho

also when i go to jetro some chick puts my gallons of water s reduced price

when i was 12 some lady gave me free large fries but thats prob cause she felt bad lol but recently i went to my local golds gym and went to get a free week trial but the lady out me down as a month she had some #+% on her lip tho

also when i go to jetro some chick puts my gallons of water s reduced price

The pretty girlies at Jamba Juice hook me and my brother up with the biggest size cups sometimes
pimp.gif

In high school some girls crushin from our rival high school used to hook it up with food at Sonics.

The pretty girlies at Jamba Juice hook me and my brother up with the biggest size cups sometimes
pimp.gif

In high school some girls crushin from our rival high school used to hook it up with food at Sonics.

so has anybody given stuff away because of somebody else's looks? i haven't

but when i worked retail, i'd give away $%*! to anybody who was cool and polite

Definitely not because of my looks. But i joke around with and am polite with everybody, so Ive gotten countless free drinks at the Starbucks by my campus.

so has anybody given stuff away because of somebody else's looks? i haven't

but when i worked retail, i'd give away $%*! to anybody who was cool and polite

Definitely not because of my looks. But i joke around with and am polite with everybody, so Ive gotten countless free drinks at the Starbucks by my campus.

Back
Top Bottom