Niketalkers: Have you ever received free stuff because of your looks?

Sometimes get free stuff at McDonald's, BK, and Sonic. Get discounts or stuff added to my order for free.

Don't think it's because of looks though, I'm an ugly dude, Probably cause friends work there.

Sometimes get free stuff at McDonald's, BK, and Sonic. Get discounts or stuff added to my order for free.

Don't think it's because of looks though, I'm an ugly dude, Probably cause friends work there.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Vagina. Haven't paid for it yet.
roll.gif

Yeah, when I worked at Target. The girl at Starbucks use to give me free cookies almost everyday. I don't know if it was because of my looks though. She always referred to me as being skinny, but she was chubby so I paid her no mind.

Yeah, when I worked at Target. The girl at Starbucks use to give me free cookies almost everyday. I don't know if it was because of my looks though. She always referred to me as being skinny, but she was chubby so I paid her no mind.

Yeah, but it was for the opposite. I got free stuff because I'm a tall ugly !#+ @+%+* who hoops.

Yeah, but it was for the opposite. I got free stuff because I'm a tall ugly !#+ @+%+* who hoops.

I have a face made for radio so getting a girl to just talk to me is an accomplishment in itself.

I have a face made for radio so getting a girl to just talk to me is an accomplishment in itself.

I had been working up in this small town for a few months. Always ordering the same thing from this Pizza place. The guy that owned the place asked me if I liked a BBQ brisket. I nodded and he had his cook make it. When I got my pizza, I just left because I wasn't sure if he was going to charge me for this brisket sandwitch. Anyway, he gave it to me for free with love. It was great.
I swear if I was ugly no way he'd do that.

I had been working up in this small town for a few months. Always ordering the same thing from this Pizza place. The guy that owned the place asked me if I liked a BBQ brisket. I nodded and he had his cook make it. When I got my pizza, I just left because I wasn't sure if he was going to charge me for this brisket sandwitch. Anyway, he gave it to me for free with love. It was great.
I swear if I was ugly no way he'd do that.

I never pay at my local McDonald's during late night unless a guy is working, but it's easy to impress the teenage girls there. Random girls have bought me drinks at clubs/bars when I've been completely inebriated, so that can't be the charm.

I never pay at my local McDonald's during late night unless a guy is working, but it's easy to impress the teenage girls there. Random girls have bought me drinks at clubs/bars when I've been completely inebriated, so that can't be the charm.

some girl at The Gap used her employee discount on all my purchases when i went to pay.
pimp.gif

some girl at The Gap used her employee discount on all my purchases when i went to pay.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom