Niketalkers: Have you ever received free stuff because of your looks?

A random female customer went and bought me a sandwich at work the other day because I told her I was hungry. I've had customers offer me dinner and stuff too, but it was just because I'm friendly and went out of my way to help them with things.

A random female customer went and bought me a sandwich at work the other day because I told her I was hungry. I've had customers offer me dinner and stuff too, but it was just because I'm friendly and went out of my way to help them with things.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

married women 
pimp.gif
 free ps3,free xbox 360,free watches,free chains,free ipad 2,free everything. her husband is a great guy 
pimp.gif
 pics for the beast 
1294176280217.png

married women 
pimp.gif
 free ps3,free xbox 360,free watches,free chains,free ipad 2,free everything. her husband is a great guy 
pimp.gif
 pics for the beast 
1294176280217.png

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

1294176280217.png
I can wrap my head around almost everything there, but why the hell is he wearing sunglasses when he clearly hasn't left his "command center" to go outside since WoW dropped?
roll.gif

1294176280217.png
I can wrap my head around almost everything there, but why the hell is he wearing sunglasses when he clearly hasn't left his "command center" to go outside since WoW dropped?
roll.gif

Got this guy to buy me some shoes cause he said I looked hot
\

All I did was smile and move my lips

Got this guy to buy me some shoes cause he said I looked hot
\

All I did was smile and move my lips

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

married women 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 pics for the beast 
1294176280217.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word no MARRIED chick with self respect does stupidity like that...OR have cheap half naked pics just floating around on the interwebs like that

c'mon everybody may have beat a chick or two for some gifts, but an free ps3,free xbox 360,free watches,free chains,free ipad 2?
LOOK at her living situation?! You don't think they every dollar is accounted for IF she was married?

dudes be lying just to lie 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im sayin all that free +%%* but she still got a garbage %%! camera?

married women 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 pics for the beast 
1294176280217.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word no MARRIED chick with self respect does stupidity like that...OR have cheap half naked pics just floating around on the interwebs like that

c'mon everybody may have beat a chick or two for some gifts, but an free ps3,free xbox 360,free watches,free chains,free ipad 2?
LOOK at her living situation?! You don't think they every dollar is accounted for IF she was married?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Looks like Sidekick 2 camera to me

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Looks like Sidekick 2 camera to me

married women 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 pics for the beast 
1294176280217.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nah.. yall are naive and salty as hell. 

married women 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 pics for the beast 
1294176280217.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

nah.. yall are naive and salty as hell. 

Back
Top Bottom