NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

laugh.gif
nah eastern

nerd.gif
Good Lookin You Big Dummy..

got this goin as back up

d0d25b8e3c44fa8a0a1cd25a5eb5e7f14b96a47.JPG

Flash Avatar Tutorial

[table][tr][td]Lessons[/td] [td]Links[/td] [td]FLA Files (Zipped)[/td] [td]GIF Files[/td] [td]Date Added[/td] [td]Notes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lesson 1: Smooth Transitions[/td] [td]Lesson 1[/td] [td]
-
[/td] [td]Lesson 1[/td] [td]08.03.08[/td] [td]FLA Files will be uploaded soon...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lesson 2: Non-Animated Borders[/td] [td]Lesson 2[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Lesson 2[/td] [td]08.03.08[/td] [td]FLA Files will be uploaded soon...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lesson 3: Animated Borders[/td] [td]Lesson 3[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Lesson 3[/td] [td]08.03.08[/td] [td]FLA Files will be uploaded soon...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lesson 4: Animated Text[/td] [td]Lesson 4[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Lesson 4[/td] [td]08.03.08[/td] [td]FLA Files will be uploaded soon...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lesson 5: Multiple GIF's[/td] [td]Lesson 5[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Lesson 5[/td] [td]08.03.09[/td] [td]FLA Files will be uploaded soon...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lesson 6: Marquee (Text Scroll)[/td] [td]Lesson 6[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]Lesson 6[/td] [td]08.03.09[/td] [td]FLA Files will be uploaded soon...[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Note: Program version used for tutorial is Flash MX. (Version 6.0, 2002-2003).

In lessons 1-4 you will learn how to complete an avatar like this:

Tutorial_4.gif

Lesson 5 will show you how to do this (2 gif's in 1 avatar):

Tutorial_5.gif

And lesson 6 will show you how to do marquee text avatars:

Tutorial_6.gif

Good Luck!

I learned how to do the borders on Photoshop (finally
laugh.gif
)
But how do I get it back to Ulead? When I tried to get it back to Ulead only one frame would carry back to it?

so has anyone tried illmatics tutorial yet?

JPZx, when you're done with the borders in photoshop, go to file>save as for web and devices, it should save it with all the frames as a gif

<<< avy check
thanks haterbx for seeing me through it all even though it took awhile
how did you do the text in photoshop yours looks
smokin.gif

you mean the silver gradient look?
same way i did the border kinda...
i typed my text
make a new layer
do the gradient on that new layer and create a clipping mask with it

Anyone want to recommend me some good fonts to download from 1001freefonts
So far the ones I downloaded are Hardkaze, Tagsxtreme, SF Collegiate, Factor, Atlas, American Dreams and Airstream.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

my cheapknockoff version of illmatics
laugh.gif

i wanted to see if i can do that text animation
pimp.gif

Did you do that on Flash? Looks good, whatever you used.

Looks like dummy's getting the hang of Flash. I knew you guys didn't even need the tutorials, damn that time spent.
laugh.gif

so i finally "got" cs3, but quick question. Will all my brushes and stuff carry over or do i have to go search for new ones?

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

my cheapknockoff version of illmatics
laugh.gif

i wanted to see if i can do that text animation
pimp.gif

Did you do that on Flash? Looks good, whatever you used.

Looks like dummy's getting the hang of Flash. I knew you guys didn't even need the tutorials, damn that time spent.
laugh.gif

nope, photoshop cs3 and ulead

you big dummy that avy is
pimp.gif

mad.gif
I can not open any .avi videos in Ulead. I've probably installed 3 different onesand the !!#$ is just not working

Back
Top Bottom