Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Ninjahood got him one of those GWB Terminal 178th Street shorties ...
pimp.gif

btw, I doubt you wanna hear this but you could still be with shorty, but i doubt you have that many feelings though.

At this point, throw on that Carl Thomas I Wish and reminisce as you move on brother.

She about to be 21 and her mom still making critical decisions for her? That's probably the saddest part of this story.

-The Juice

She about to be 21 and her mom still making critical decisions for her? That's probably the saddest part of this story.

-The Juice

Ninjahood, get tested.  Your ex would tell you anything to get back with you in January.  You have no idea
what she was really doing during her "break".

Also, as others have said, you're going to need to make sure 99.9% that you are not the father of this baby.

Good luck guy, this situation could end up being a life changer.

Ninjahood, get tested.  Your ex would tell you anything to get back with you in January.  You have no idea
what she was really doing during her "break".

Also, as others have said, you're going to need to make sure 99.9% that you are not the father of this baby.

Good luck guy, this situation could end up being a life changer.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice

A lot of chicks in the Heights are in that situation though.  I find it funny that the Mother has multiple baby daddies that are absent, and is giving advice to her daughter. 

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice

A lot of chicks in the Heights are in that situation though.  I find it funny that the Mother has multiple baby daddies that are absent, and is giving advice to her daughter. 

My son hit me on BBM last night sayin the seed will be 16 by the time u get ur Jesus of layaway
laugh.gif

Real talk, I kno it prob hurts, but once u see the bump & see her wit the seed struggling, if u really about U, ur just gonna shrug it off and think about the bigger things, kuz its a wrap for that one. Unless u really wanna raise anopther dudes seed when she was once pure to u. Ur whole perception of her is ruined.

My son hit me on BBM last night sayin the seed will be 16 by the time u get ur Jesus of layaway
laugh.gif

Real talk, I kno it prob hurts, but once u see the bump & see her wit the seed struggling, if u really about U, ur just gonna shrug it off and think about the bigger things, kuz its a wrap for that one. Unless u really wanna raise anopther dudes seed when she was once pure to u. Ur whole perception of her is ruined.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Bingo...

that really sucks tho.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ her letting that happen.

I would think if she really loved you then she would she'd swallow that pill. She could tell her mom she had a miscarriage...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Bingo...

that really sucks tho.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ her letting that happen.

I would think if she really loved you then she would she'd swallow that pill. She could tell her mom she had a miscarriage...

She isn't just going to be just another "chick w/a kid". You two have a long history together.

That shouldn't be understated. The least you can do is be there for her, since the plan from the jump was to take a "break". No where did it say that you two couldn't mess with other people (which you took full advantage of). She wasn't as careful as she needed to be, or maybe she needed you and you didn't see that. Not your fault.

What will be your fault is totally abandoning her off some selfish steez.

And there is a possibility that this child may well be yours. Maybe she's protecting you by saying it's not because she cares for you and knows you aren't ready for kids or you led on in the past how you didn't want to have children.

You two can still be together. It's not completely out of the question.

Don't let her having a kid cloud your judgment. You obviously love her and are probably hurt that it isn't your seed she is having (displayed in your vehement attitude towards her having an abortion, even going to her moms? That's taking it far).

Call your girl after you've cooled down.

She isn't just going to be just another "chick w/a kid". You two have a long history together.

That shouldn't be understated. The least you can do is be there for her, since the plan from the jump was to take a "break". No where did it say that you two couldn't mess with other people (which you took full advantage of). She wasn't as careful as she needed to be, or maybe she needed you and you didn't see that. Not your fault.

What will be your fault is totally abandoning her off some selfish steez.

And there is a possibility that this child may well be yours. Maybe she's protecting you by saying it's not because she cares for you and knows you aren't ready for kids or you led on in the past how you didn't want to have children.

You two can still be together. It's not completely out of the question.

Don't let her having a kid cloud your judgment. You obviously love her and are probably hurt that it isn't your seed she is having (displayed in your vehement attitude towards her having an abortion, even going to her moms? That's taking it far).

Call your girl after you've cooled down.

Back
Top Bottom