Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

I'd be super relieved and feel like I dodged a bullet.

Then I'd be like...."Look Ma I'm sorry BUT".........

But I been in a few long relationships, always takes a month or 2 to really get over it.

I'd be super relieved and feel like I dodged a bullet.

Then I'd be like...."Look Ma I'm sorry BUT".........

But I been in a few long relationships, always takes a month or 2 to really get over it.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

She isn't just going to be just another "chick w/a kid". You two have a long history together.

That shouldn't be understated. The least you can do is be there for her, since the plan from the jump was to take a "break". No where did it say that you two couldn't mess with other people (which you took full advantage of). She wasn't as careful as she needed to be, or maybe she needed you and you didn't see that. Not your fault.

What will be your fault is totally abandoning her off some selfish steez.

And there is a possibility that this child may well be yours. Maybe she's protecting you by saying it's not because she cares for you and knows you aren't ready for kids or you led on in the past how you didn't want to have children.

You two can still be together. It's not completely out of the question.

Don't let her having a kid cloud your judgment. You obviously love her and are probably hurt that it isn't your seed she is having (displayed in your vehement attitude towards her having an abortion, even going to her moms? That's taking it far).

Call your girl after you've cooled down.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

She isn't just going to be just another "chick w/a kid". You two have a long history together.

That shouldn't be understated. The least you can do is be there for her, since the plan from the jump was to take a "break". No where did it say that you two couldn't mess with other people (which you took full advantage of). She wasn't as careful as she needed to be, or maybe she needed you and you didn't see that. Not your fault.

What will be your fault is totally abandoning her off some selfish steez.

And there is a possibility that this child may well be yours. Maybe she's protecting you by saying it's not because she cares for you and knows you aren't ready for kids or you led on in the past how you didn't want to have children.

You two can still be together. It's not completely out of the question.

Don't let her having a kid cloud your judgment. You obviously love her and are probably hurt that it isn't your seed she is having (displayed in your vehement attitude towards her having an abortion, even going to her moms? That's taking it far).

Call your girl after you've cooled down.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by NapalmBomb of NT

Ninjahood:

Are you 100% sure that it's not yours?

this and

20+ pgs
positive it ain't mine.....relax
laugh.gif

entonce deja esa baina. You the chance to fall back son, have her deal with it with the other guy. You can't cop a charger and raise a baby at the same time while living in the heights

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by NapalmBomb of NT

Ninjahood:

Are you 100% sure that it's not yours?

this and

20+ pgs
positive it ain't mine.....relax
laugh.gif

entonce deja esa baina. You the chance to fall back son, have her deal with it with the other guy. You can't cop a charger and raise a baby at the same time while living in the heights

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Maybe its your baby

ninjahood x maury show would be EPIC

they tape right in stamford ct ill come out and show support my dude
make the call or we will
maury_320x240.jpg
Word. Would definitely come out to watch

Son would probably request for DJ to spin a Vado track if he's not da baby daddy though.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Maybe its your baby

ninjahood x maury show would be EPIC

they tape right in stamford ct ill come out and show support my dude
make the call or we will
maury_320x240.jpg
Word. Would definitely come out to watch

Son would probably request for DJ to spin a Vado track if he's not da baby daddy though.
sick.gif

My girl of two and a half years just broke up with me and I took it very hard. The best way to get over your situation is to chill with other females. You don't have to have sex with the other females just chill with them and they should take your mind off your ex.

My girl of two and a half years just broke up with me and I took it very hard. The best way to get over your situation is to chill with other females. You don't have to have sex with the other females just chill with them and they should take your mind off your ex.

That's no longer your girl...you aint obligated to her...

As soon as ya'll went on break, you both knew what time it was. She got hers (and honestly, for duke to just knock her up like that, he was in the picture before the break) and you was doing you.

It aint your kid, and that's on her for getting knocked up...i personally wouldnt get involved because you're always gonna have to be around that male competition element and even if you play it cool, duke is gonna resent you in the picture.

That's no longer your girl...you aint obligated to her...

As soon as ya'll went on break, you both knew what time it was. She got hers (and honestly, for duke to just knock her up like that, he was in the picture before the break) and you was doing you.

It aint your kid, and that's on her for getting knocked up...i personally wouldnt get involved because you're always gonna have to be around that male competition element and even if you play it cool, duke is gonna resent you in the picture.

so basically what im getting is that your main thang got hit off, RAW and you salty cause you thought you had a good girl.

you should really sit and think about what else that happened that she didnt tell you about.
she didnt have sex once and got preggo playboy.

you need to man up and do some push ups.
stick your chest out lil $#$+#.

let these %+++ choose.
stop trying to influence these birds.
if she havin a baby, maybe she just wanna have a baby with the $#$+# and was playin you.

you need to watch bossin up.

so basically what im getting is that your main thang got hit off, RAW and you salty cause you thought you had a good girl.

you should really sit and think about what else that happened that she didnt tell you about.
she didnt have sex once and got preggo playboy.

you need to man up and do some push ups.
stick your chest out lil $#$+#.

let these %+++ choose.
stop trying to influence these birds.
if she havin a baby, maybe she just wanna have a baby with the $#$+# and was playin you.

you need to watch bossin up.

How can mothers be such idiots? I'm not trying to knock on religious beliefs.. but forbidding your daughter to have an abortion? I'm 22 and there is NO WAY IN HELL my mom has that kind of authority over me.

Does your (ex)girl still rely financially on her mom? If so, thats the ONLY reason why the mother would potentially have any say.. but how backwards would that be, because then the mother needs to support her child and grandaughter. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.. bring more children into unstable families.

Our generation will have more children with a single mother (or absentee parent/never married) than EVER in history, it isn't just a statistic.. it's reality- and a really sad one. How do people NOT understand what an impact it has on a child when he/she grows up in an unstable environment? I'm sure many people on NT can relate. My parents were at least married for a little, but then got divorced. To grow up in a broken home only leads to bad news, children are a product of their environment.

Tell your girl she's dumb, good luck with her child mistake,  and peace the @#!+ out.

How can mothers be such idiots? I'm not trying to knock on religious beliefs.. but forbidding your daughter to have an abortion? I'm 22 and there is NO WAY IN HELL my mom has that kind of authority over me.

Does your (ex)girl still rely financially on her mom? If so, thats the ONLY reason why the mother would potentially have any say.. but how backwards would that be, because then the mother needs to support her child and grandaughter. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.. bring more children into unstable families.

Our generation will have more children with a single mother (or absentee parent/never married) than EVER in history, it isn't just a statistic.. it's reality- and a really sad one. How do people NOT understand what an impact it has on a child when he/she grows up in an unstable environment? I'm sure many people on NT can relate. My parents were at least married for a little, but then got divorced. To grow up in a broken home only leads to bad news, children are a product of their environment.

Tell your girl she's dumb, good luck with her child mistake,  and peace the @#!+ out.

Ninjahood know what it was and is that's why he not replying to these comments about her lying/cheating but I know homie heart is aching

Ninjahood know what it was and is that's why he not replying to these comments about her lying/cheating but I know homie heart is aching

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Word. NH you winning G...just take it easy...emotions are a ++!*#*!@##%!.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom