Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn balloonoboy, shut your dumb self up. Never speak again in relationship thread. I shudder to think what son would say to ol boy that walked in on his girl getting nutted on. "You guys have been through too much together to let this ruin you".
**kanye shrug**

eek.gif
gonna have to go thru all the pages

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Bruh, trust me, pain doesnt last forever... There isnt really even a discussion here really... It's either you have unconditional love for her and you're gonna stay down, or not. It's gonna hurt for a while, but when you move on and she has that kid, gains 50lbs. and possibly stuck with a deadbeat baby daddy, you're gonna feel like Neo in the Matrix. If anything, this should make you want to do better with yourself so you dont end up like her.

Take it as a lesson, motivation and keep it moving broski.
pimp.gif

Bruh, trust me, pain doesnt last forever... There isnt really even a discussion here really... It's either you have unconditional love for her and you're gonna stay down, or not. It's gonna hurt for a while, but when you move on and she has that kid, gains 50lbs. and possibly stuck with a deadbeat baby daddy, you're gonna feel like Neo in the Matrix. If anything, this should make you want to do better with yourself so you dont end up like her.

pimp.gif

I can't lie, i'm a little afraid to jump back into that long term relationship ring, !%*% hurt like a *+$$! when it falters.

I can't lie, i'm a little afraid to jump back into that long term relationship ring, !%*% hurt like a *+$$! when it falters.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
Y'all some ole bitter &*# dudes, why would you ever wish that on someone irrespective of what they did? That mentality is gonna keep you running through life in a circle, 
grin.gif
no you shouldn't get back with her but I don't see the point in wishing someone a grim future, the hood is bad enough without you hoping a poor single mom will struggle...especially in the pursuit of a new charger. Pull ya skirt down b and just keep it pushn

pimp.gif
Y'all some ole bitter &*# dudes, why would you ever wish that on someone irrespective of what they did? That mentality is gonna keep you running through life in a circle, 
grin.gif
no you shouldn't get back with her but I don't see the point in wishing someone a grim future, the hood is bad enough without you hoping a poor single mom will struggle...especially in the pursuit of a new charger. Pull ya skirt down b and just keep it pushn

Originally Posted by TmAk15

pimp.gif
Y'all some ole bitter &*# dudes, why would you ever wish that on someone irrespective of what they did?
what part of my story didn't you read? da last thing i wanted was for her to fail and no matter how hard i tried she did...unlike alot of Captains, i know da story usually ends...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TmAk15

pimp.gif
Y'all some ole bitter &*# dudes, why would you ever wish that on someone irrespective of what they did?
what part of my story didn't you read? da last thing i wanted was for her to fail and no matter how hard i tried she did...unlike alot of Captains, i know da story usually ends...
tired.gif

She's cute...you didn't do anything wrong. Guys catch feelings too, especially after you did a bid with her.

She's cute...you didn't do anything wrong. Guys catch feelings too, especially after you did a bid with her.

Back
Top Bottom