Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

25083_320270614579_591444579_3591437_4144872_n.jpg

laugh.gif
 Ninja holding her stomach saying "this lil N is mine!"

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

girls from da heightz = doo doo

girls from da heights >sharpie eyebrows easy

oh yea cuz 100% of them have them. 2, those girls would probably smack the isshhh outta a fragile chump like u

laugh.gif
right, the mass in da heights>> whatever butch sharpie eyebrow gangbanging chick you talking about

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this exchange 

oh yea cuz 100% of them have them. 2, those girls would probably smack the isshhh outta a fragile chump like u

laugh.gif
right, the mass in da heights>> whatever butch sharpie eyebrow gangbanging chick you talking about

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this exchange 

if she really loves you she get the abortion regardless of what her mom says...

doesnt mean if she does ...you should go back to her... but it at least you know she cares enough for you not to keep it

sounds like some melanie / derwin davis type !@*... good luck with that bro

if she really loves you she get the abortion regardless of what her mom says...

doesnt mean if she does ...you should go back to her... but it at least you know she cares enough for you not to keep it

sounds like some melanie / derwin davis type !@*... good luck with that bro

Man I felt real bad about this one girl. Then I realized she is the scum of the earth. Hit eritrean night at the club and had fun not thinking about her. Now id rather catch a stray bullet in the neck than ever hear her voice again.
laugh.gif
don't let these heuxs mess up your head there's always something better out there.

Man I felt real bad about this one girl. Then I realized she is the scum of the earth. Hit eritrean night at the club and had fun not thinking about her. Now id rather catch a stray bullet in the neck than ever hear her voice again.
laugh.gif
don't let these heuxs mess up your head there's always something better out there.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this exchange 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom