Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I ain't know you was talking to Nina?!
eek.gif

waleredskinso.gif

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/571/****justgotrealo.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

girls from da heightz = doo doo

girls from da heights >sharpie eyebrows easy

oh yea cuz 100% of them have them. 2, those girls would probably smack the isshhh outta a fragile chump like u

laugh.gif
right, the mass in da heights>> whatever butch sharpie eyebrow gangbanging chick you talking about

eek.gif

oh oh esto si se puso bueno

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

girls from da heightz = doo doo

girls from da heights >sharpie eyebrows easy

oh yea cuz 100% of them have them. 2, those girls would probably smack the isshhh outta a fragile chump like u

laugh.gif
right, the mass in da heights>> whatever butch sharpie eyebrow gangbanging chick you talking about

eek.gif

oh oh esto si se puso bueno

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

RedMan wrote:

My girl of two and a half years just broke up with me and I took it very hard. The best way to get over your situation is to chill with other females. You don't have to have sex with the other females just chill with them and they should take your mind off your ex.

till its time to go to sleep at night and that**** hits you in your stomach like a ton of bricks

That's NyQuil was made for. I kid, but you're right going to sleep not having a special person in your life sucks.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

RedMan wrote:

My girl of two and a half years just broke up with me and I took it very hard. The best way to get over your situation is to chill with other females. You don't have to have sex with the other females just chill with them and they should take your mind off your ex.

till its time to go to sleep at night and that**** hits you in your stomach like a ton of bricks

That's NyQuil was made for. I kid, but you're right going to sleep not having a special person in your life sucks.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

How can mothers be such idiots? I'm not trying to knock on religious beliefs.. but forbidding your daughter to have an abortion? I'm 22 and there is NO WAY IN HELL my mom has that kind of authority over me.

Does your (ex)girl still rely financially on her mom? If so, thats the ONLY reason why the mother would potentially have any say.. but how backwards would that be, because then the mother needs to support her child and grandaughter. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.. bring more children into unstable families.

Our generation will have more children with a single mother (or absentee parent/never married) than EVER in history, it isn't just a statistic.. it's reality- and a really sad one. How do people NOT understand what an impact it has on a child when he/she grows up in an unstable environment? I'm sure many people on NT can relate. My parents were at least married for a little, but then got divorced. To grow up in a broken home only leads to bad news, children are a product of their environment.

Tell your girl she's dumb, good luck with her child mistake,  and peace the @#!+ out.
cosign.... bana i basically told her everything your mentioning to her face after i PLEADED for her to don't throw her life away like that....it was like asking

north korea to relax on nuke program...
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

no advice but ninja is cute.
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
thx.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

How can mothers be such idiots? I'm not trying to knock on religious beliefs.. but forbidding your daughter to have an abortion? I'm 22 and there is NO WAY IN HELL my mom has that kind of authority over me.

Does your (ex)girl still rely financially on her mom? If so, thats the ONLY reason why the mother would potentially have any say.. but how backwards would that be, because then the mother needs to support her child and grandaughter. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.. bring more children into unstable families.

Our generation will have more children with a single mother (or absentee parent/never married) than EVER in history, it isn't just a statistic.. it's reality- and a really sad one. How do people NOT understand what an impact it has on a child when he/she grows up in an unstable environment? I'm sure many people on NT can relate. My parents were at least married for a little, but then got divorced. To grow up in a broken home only leads to bad news, children are a product of their environment.

Tell your girl she's dumb, good luck with her child mistake,  and peace the @#!+ out.
cosign.... bana i basically told her everything your mentioning to her face after i PLEADED for her to don't throw her life away like that....it was like asking

north korea to relax on nuke program...
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

no advice but ninja is cute.
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
thx.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why would she even tell her mom she got pregnant if she knew how she was in the first place? Should've just taken care of it without anyone know. (idk if you addressed this or not but I didn't read through all the pages.)
after she went and got a check up after busting her %++ on some stairs and getting hit with da news, she told her moms that night because there's something wrong with

her medically in which she felt like if there was complications with a abortion it would've been messed up to keep it secret from mom dukez.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why would she even tell her mom she got pregnant if she knew how she was in the first place? Should've just taken care of it without anyone know. (idk if you addressed this or not but I didn't read through all the pages.)
after she went and got a check up after busting her %++ on some stairs and getting hit with da news, she told her moms that night because there's something wrong with

her medically in which she felt like if there was complications with a abortion it would've been messed up to keep it secret from mom dukez.

Damn balloonoboy, shut your dumb self up. Never speak again in relationship thread. I shudder to think what son would say to ol boy that walked in on his girl getting nutted on. "You guys have been through too much together to let this ruin you".

Damn balloonoboy, shut your dumb self up. Never speak again in relationship thread. I shudder to think what son would say to ol boy that walked in on his girl getting nutted on. "You guys have been through too much together to let this ruin you".

She played herself. Better him stuck in that situation than you. He's the one taking the L.

She played herself. Better him stuck in that situation than you. He's the one taking the L.

Bruh, trust me, pain doesnt last forever... There isnt really even a discussion here really... It's either you have unconditional love for her and you're gonna stay down, or not. It's gonna hurt for a while, but when you move on and she has that kid, gains 50lbs. and possibly stuck with a deadbeat baby daddy, you're gonna feel like Neo in the Matrix. If anything, this should make you want to do better with yourself so you dont end up like her.

Take it as a lesson, motivation and keep it moving broski.

Bruh, trust me, pain doesnt last forever... There isnt really even a discussion here really... It's either you have unconditional love for her and you're gonna stay down, or not. It's gonna hurt for a while, but when you move on and she has that kid, gains 50lbs. and possibly stuck with a deadbeat baby daddy, you're gonna feel like Neo in the Matrix. If anything, this should make you want to do better with yourself so you dont end up like her.

Take it as a lesson, motivation and keep it moving broski.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Did you take her to your room?

not no more. thats why he so salty.

his room too small for him, her and the baby bump.

you seen how lil that cup is in his hands in that picture with his girl.
they in his room in that shot
and they actually laying down.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Did you take her to your room?

not no more. thats why he so salty.

his room too small for him, her and the baby bump.

you seen how lil that cup is in his hands in that picture with his girl.
they in his room in that shot
and they actually laying down.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

**kanye shrug**

Back
Top Bottom