Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Originally Posted by thejrob

pics of ninjahoods room please?

Here you are good sir.

Spoiler [+]
noooooooooooooooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she's not all that cute to begin with. you could have done better, bro. her letting another dude smash raw tells what kind of dirty broad she is. smh, i now it was a break, but letting a dude smash raw? it would be even worse if it was a dude she hardly knew. but keep your head up man.

she's not all that cute to begin with. you could have done better, bro. her letting another dude smash raw tells what kind of dirty broad she is. smh, i now it was a break, but letting a dude smash raw? it would be even worse if it was a dude she hardly knew. but keep your head up man.

to be honest

a lot of men and women get it in raw though

not shocking in this day an age.

to be honest

a lot of men and women get it in raw though

not shocking in this day an age.

Originally Posted by majicman

Couldnt of said it any better...

Originally Posted by majicman

Couldnt of said it any better...

laugh.gif
@ the fact this was on google images but

29xzwh0.jpg

that's da full tour. dude would have needed a bunk bed if he would have taken care of da kid

laugh.gif
@ the fact this was on google images but

29xzwh0.jpg

that's da full tour. dude would have needed a bunk bed if he would have taken care of da kid

Back
Top Bottom