Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

why would she leave, didn't you tell her that mustangs are faster than bmw's for half the price?

why would she leave, didn't you tell her that mustangs are faster than bmw's for half the price?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

25083_320270614579_591444579_3591437_4144872_n.jpg

laugh.gif
@ you holding her stomach and she standing there laughing

tired.gif
 Yo, my n_ on some real @@#*, %$@% that %*!++ man. For her to even let another dude smash with no rubber while she knows in the back of her mind that she wants to really get back with you is foul in itself. She let another dude into that temple, and he burned it down. Don't step foot back into there my dude. 
Take that time to yourself, embrace the situation for what it is, and learn from it. Make the next one the best one, and while the's having another dudes child, living in regret and struggling accepting the life she just chose for herself, you do you, get that money, and leave her in the past. When she see's you, she's going to try to make contact and speak. Keep it cordial, make sure you keep it clean, and don't show her how you wish things went different. Let her know that you moved on and she'll feel it just as hard as you are now. 

tired.gif
 Yo, my n_ on some real @@#*, %$@% that %*!++ man. For her to even let another dude smash with no rubber while she knows in the back of her mind that she wants to really get back with you is foul in itself. She let another dude into that temple, and he burned it down. Don't step foot back into there my dude. 
Take that time to yourself, embrace the situation for what it is, and learn from it. Make the next one the best one, and while the's having another dudes child, living in regret and struggling accepting the life she just chose for herself, you do you, get that money, and leave her in the past. When she see's you, she's going to try to make contact and speak. Keep it cordial, make sure you keep it clean, and don't show her how you wish things went different. Let her know that you moved on and she'll feel it just as hard as you are now. 

Back
Top Bottom