Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Could've built him a fort of sneaker boxes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that vid

Ninjahood needs to change the name of this thread to Ninjahood's room Vol 2..

Spoiler [+]
quotes from the other thread...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Dude can't even order a large pizza in his place

dreClark wrote:
SMH @ My son living in a Somalian Laundry Room.

Supermanblue79 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man Hood got a 5 year lease in a luxury tree house...got booby traps set up for NTers trying to climb up and steal his grails.

Im Not You wrote:
All them shoes...and son stays in an Iraqi war hut

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Son gotta sleep sittin' Indian style...
roll.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/188330?page=13

Ninjahood needs to change the name of this thread to Ninjahood's room Vol 2..

Spoiler [+]
quotes from the other thread...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Dude can't even order a large pizza in his place

dreClark wrote:
SMH @ My son living in a Somalian Laundry Room.

Supermanblue79 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man Hood got a 5 year lease in a luxury tree house...got booby traps set up for NTers trying to climb up and steal his grails.

Im Not You wrote:
All them shoes...and son stays in an Iraqi war hut

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Son gotta sleep sittin' Indian style...
roll.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/188330?page=13

Late to the party..

My 2¢: You keep referencing the 3+ years involved.. but sometimes, time spent, is just time spent.. Who's to say it was quality time spent? Just being in the class, doesn't necessarily mean you're taking anything from it. Sometimes you have to pause and break down a situation, a person frame by frame to find relief, and an answer. She's heard your best stories, jokes, accepted you at you at the top of your game.. and your flaws.. and it sucks having to redo all of that, but you gotta do what has to be done.

Take this time to stop and reassess yourself, and your priorities.. ask yourself was she someone you should've even been falling for.. clearly this action wasn't indicative of the person "you" knew her to be.. doesn't mean she wasn't that person however.. Many times in life, you wont find the person, or situation were looking for, until were on the level were supposed to be on. Do some research, and step your game up.. after which, this situation wont repeat.. or at the very least, wont be as impactful.

Late to the party..

My 2¢: You keep referencing the 3+ years involved.. but sometimes, time spent, is just time spent.. Who's to say it was quality time spent? Just being in the class, doesn't necessarily mean you're taking anything from it. Sometimes you have to pause and break down a situation, a person frame by frame to find relief, and an answer. She's heard your best stories, jokes, accepted you at you at the top of your game.. and your flaws.. and it sucks having to redo all of that, but you gotta do what has to be done.

Take this time to stop and reassess yourself, and your priorities.. ask yourself was she someone you should've even been falling for.. clearly this action wasn't indicative of the person "you" knew her to be.. doesn't mean she wasn't that person however.. Many times in life, you wont find the person, or situation were looking for, until were on the level were supposed to be on. Do some research, and step your game up.. after which, this situation wont repeat.. or at the very least, wont be as impactful.

Back
Top Bottom