Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That room...
eek.gif

Alot of foolery going on here. With that being said I had to look up the twitter roast from a year ago :

http://niketalk.com/topic/198729

"1getsbusy Why Nas say "Sleep is the cousin of death" after spending the night at @ninjahood house"

"Half_AmazinRT @TheRockwell i heard @Ninjahood is under federal investigation for waterboarding his roaches"

"Half_Amazin(0_0 ) Jesus Christ RT @DariusGA97: How is it 2009 & @ninjahood still dressin like Axel from Streets of Rage?"

"@Inspektahdeck: Only thing that fit in @ninjahood's room is fat joe's street cred

"1getsbusy Cam'ron was talking bout @ninjahood room when he said "%$%$ is disgusting"

Alot of foolery going on here. With that being said I had to look up the twitter roast from a year ago :

"1getsbusy Why Nas say "Sleep is the cousin of death" after spending the night at @ninjahood house"

"Half_AmazinRT @TheRockwell i heard @Ninjahood is under federal investigation for waterboarding his roaches"

"Half_Amazin(0_0 ) Jesus Christ RT @DariusGA97: How is it 2009 & @ninjahood still dressin like Axel from Streets of Rage?"

"@Inspektahdeck: Only thing that fit in @ninjahood's room is fat joe's street cred

"1getsbusy Cam'ron was talking bout @ninjahood room when he said "%$%$ is disgusting"

is his room being messy and small news to you guys? i thought that's been known since wdywt 5+ years ago. some of ya'll are coming off as extra corny.

is his room being messy and small news to you guys? i thought that's been known since wdywt 5+ years ago. some of ya'll are coming off as extra corny.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i gots to get on twitter

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i gots to get on twitter

Came in here just to say that I'm disgusted with the way you guys are getting on this mans living quarters. There are lines of respect that you don't cross and this is one of them. You don't know his situation nor should you judge another mans path.

Came in here just to say that I'm disgusted with the way you guys are getting on this mans living quarters. There are lines of respect that you don't cross and this is one of them. You don't know his situation nor should you judge another mans path.

when did folks get all sensitive about ninja's room?

its been a running joke on here for years but now it bothers people

when did folks get all sensitive about ninja's room?

its been a running joke on here for years but now it bothers people

Originally Posted by got shoes

WOW!!!!! NT Detectives went to work
its my twitter
grin.gif

ya would've been seen my crazy life if you follow duh
laugh.gif

i keep my room gritty... *shrugs*
pimp.gif

its my twitter
grin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

its my twitter
grin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn near 30 years old in a dirty treehouse and you're okay with it [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: actually this defeats my whole purpose of a positive energy filled life.. Seriously though.. priorities man.. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

its my twitter
grin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn near 30 years old in a dirty treehouse and you're okay with it [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: actually this defeats my whole purpose of a positive energy filled life.. Seriously though.. priorities man.. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

its my twitter
grin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
worst part about it is that he says "controlled rent apartments >>>>>>>*"
laugh.gif
what a fool

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

its my twitter
grin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
worst part about it is that he says "controlled rent apartments >>>>>>>*"
laugh.gif
what a fool

Back
Top Bottom