Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Can't believe how this thread turned out

First Ninjahood starts asking for relationship advice

Then Dudes clown him on his small room 

Now  Dudes having a discussion with him about housing in NY

SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Ususally i never ay this but mods lock this crap up

Can't believe how this thread turned out

First Ninjahood starts asking for relationship advice

Then Dudes clown him on his small room 

Now  Dudes having a discussion with him about housing in NY

SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Ususally i never ay this but mods lock this crap up

yall taking enPHAN's too technical

if you live in NYC around ninjahood's age in most scenarios you live in your room/basement in your parent's house the only difference is you keep it clean

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
n_ living the same exact lifestyle but tooting their horn because they got color coordinated laundry bins so it doesn't seem that bad

if you live in NYC around ninjahood's age in most scenarios you live in your room/basement in your parent's house the only difference is you keep it clean

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
n_ living the same exact lifestyle but tooting their horn because they got color coordinated laundry bins so it doesn't seem that bad

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this.

oh btw, this skeeznoid just called my phone and disrespected me, i went to her house to pick up %$**...moms didn't open da door and said she would call da cops on me....
laugh.gif

guess this means Xmas is comin early for da folks @ murderunit.....
grin.gif
nerd.gif
imma bout to clean out my HD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this.

oh btw, this skeeznoid just called my phone and disrespected me, i went to her house to pick up %$**...moms didn't open da door and said she would call da cops on me....
laugh.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this.

oh btw, this skeeznoid just called my phone and disrespected me, i went to her house to pick up +$%%...moms didn't open da door and said she would call da cops on me....
laugh.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif

This thread has so much win in it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this.

oh btw, this skeeznoid just called my phone and disrespected me, i went to her house to pick up +$%%...moms didn't open da door and said she would call da cops on me....
laugh.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif

This thread has so much win in it.

Ninja, any updates with the chick?

We been ragging on you but I wanna know how this turned out

Although... it would be hilarious if this happened...
nerd.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Story of the year from the Niketalk Whats The Infamous Smush Parker Story?? thread...
Originally Posted by coryturner

real talk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and my baby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my baby out so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more times and she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parked outside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inch blocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she left the door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dude moaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up they both butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so me and him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so i dipped
The sequence of events >>> _______. When dude said he dropped to his knees all I could picture was the Jordan commercial with the opera music
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ninja, any updates with the chick?

We been ragging on you but I wanna know how this turned out

Although... it would be hilarious if this happened...
nerd.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Story of the year from the Niketalk Whats The Infamous Smush Parker Story?? thread...
Originally Posted by coryturner

real talk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and my baby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my baby out so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more times and she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parked outside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inch blocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she left the door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dude moaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up they both butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so me and him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so i dipped
The sequence of events >>> _______. When dude said he dropped to his knees all I could picture was the Jordan commercial with the opera music
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif

damn,  knowing most women  she'll be calling you apologizing on thursday then back to acting like a fool on saturday.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif

damn,  knowing most women  she'll be calling you apologizing on thursday then back to acting like a fool on saturday.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
nerd.gif

im glad this is happened....gives me SUPER motivation to really do well in life though...guys take this as a lesson....

funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

Back
Top Bottom