• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly what I'm doing with my Switch if a Pro drops.

I'd definitely grab the Pro as long as handheld play gets a noticeable power boost from it, but I can't help but feel like having different strength Switches might just make third-party support messy.
I thought that too but there's 3 different Xbox Ones and two different PS4s so maybe it's doable. But the best performing Switch will probably be less powerful than the weakest XB1 so who knows.

GameCube BC coming exclusively to the “new”Switch :nerd:
Coming to OG Switches too :nerd:.

I’m pretty sure streaming games is the thing of the future and backwards compatibility is a thing of the past.

Ms/Xbox has and is doing a lot for Nintendo/switch...I wonder when Nintendo is going to return the favor, last year there was rumors of remastered banjo games coming to only both systems. Sort of like the crash n Spyro joints. But the 360 versions are on gamepass so then again doesn’t make sense I guess.

Final Fantasy VII was originally planned for the Nintendo 64, but Square couldn't run or fit the game onto the hardware.

Better late than never.

I've been telling myself that I wanna play a Final Fantasy game for like 5 years now. Maybe this will get me to do it.

I'm still waiting for a true sequel to smrpg: lots.
Hopefully with square communicating with Nintendo again we are one step closer...

Yoshis crafted world or whatever it's called looks and sound boring and like a few steps back from wooly world and yoshis island snes.

Mario maker 2 got us tho. It's over when that drops. Hopefully nt will embrace it and I can get more ppl to play through my traditional style levels...

Hopefully with square communicating with Nintendo again we are one step closer...

Yoshis crafted world or whatever it's called looks and sound boring and like a few steps back from wooly world and yoshis island snes.

Mario maker 2 got us tho. It's over when that drops. Hopefully nt will embrace it and I can get more ppl to play through my traditional style levels...

You weren't a fan of Yoshi's Story on the 64?

Mario rpg was perfect at the time but now I can see how that formula just isn’t “enough”.

Back
Top Bottom