Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blasphemy.
We could use a longer and more difficult game tho but the gameplay, music and the concept was and still is the goat for mario RPGs...
That’s pretty much what I meant. Larger world, maybe open world, more side things, etc. I haven’t liked a Mario rpg game since. Paper Mario is ***. That card system and such needs to go

If Square Enix gave Nintendo the damn permission AND approval, I wouldn't mind Nintendo taking the "Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga" development staff (i.e. the OG Mario RPG game developers) AND getting them to make a full HD remake of Super Mario RPG instead of a true sequel
(like what Square is attempting to remake with FF7.........which we are still waiting for)

Last edited:
SMRPG will always be the GOAT Mario RPG imo. I tried a few different Paper games and they just weren’t for me.

I've never been a fan of Paper Mario. Actually played the GameCube version not too long ago and it was too boring to me. I didnt like the "My turn. Your turn" attack system.

I'm pretty sure Yoshi's crafted world isn't supposed to be hard at all. It was definitely made for kids just like Yoshi's story

I've never been a fan of Paper Mario. Actually played the GameCube version not too long ago and it was too boring to me. I didnt like the "My turn. Your turn" attack system.

I'm pretty sure Yoshi's crafted world isn't supposed to be hard at all. It was definitely made for kids just like Yoshi's story

You'd probably be a fan of most modern-style JRPGs then (not Octopath)..........since FF12, they've been using a real-time combat system for the FF games

IMG_20190326_232917.png

And for the 3rd time I buy this game again :/

They got me

Release FF tactics please

FFT is probably my favorite game of all time. I love all off the iterations of it but especially the OG PS1 version. I would pick that up on sight if it hit Switch e-Shop.

On another note, just downloaded FF7. Gonna spend some time with another classic sometime this week.

Amazon.com has 400GB SanDisk Ultra UHS-1 MicroSDXC Memory Card w/ Adapter (SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA) for $62.99. Shipping is free. Thanks crsklr [Discuss]
No longer available:
BH Photo Video has 400GB SanDisk Ultra UHS-1 MicroSDXC Memory Card w/ Adapter (SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA) for $62.99. Shipping is free. Thanks revlisoft
  • 7968931.thumb
  • 7969258.thumb
  • 7969261.thumb

Anyone in here ever play Okami on the PS2 or any of the rereleases?

Wanna pick it up on the Switch but have no idea what kinda game it is

My Amazon Prime membership just expired........dang it, no free renewal for a year to stack on top of my current subscription LOL

(to be honest, I have no idea if Switch Online memberships stack like PSN Plus subscriptions)

Yeah they do stack. It's weird the way the promo works though. You get 3 months for free and they make you commit to an auto-renew after 3 months for $7.99. But after 60 days you can re-sub for an extra 9 months for free. I just turned the auto-renew off and set a reminder on my phone to do the re-up in 60 days.

Back
Top Bottom