• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like BOTW in 2017 did what OOT did in 1998. It was just so new and unlike any other game in the series before it.

What elements do you guys feel are missing from other games?

Either I'm trash or this is hard as hell :rofl:

The beginning is hard as hell lmao. It took me quite a few tries to get through the test run, they won’t let you upload it until you finish it yourself.

My friend told me to make a challenging course lol

I feel like BOTW in 2017 did what OOT did in 1998. It was just so new and unlike any other game in the series before it.

What elements do you guys feel are missing from other games?
I'm not the biggest Zelda fan so I feel like it's hard for me to really critique it. I'd say the lack of music while playing/exploring made it a little boring for me. I know people like to talk about the ambience or the environmental feel blah blah blah but for me, walking around listening to the wind blow is not fun and a way to keep me engaged. It was especially disappointing because Zelda has been known to have some fire music. This is the one track that stood out to me in BotW:

Also I think weapons breaking is dumb. That goes for any game that has it.

I hear ya'll on it "forcing" you to do other things but in all reality, I don't want the game to force me to do anything. Maybe I was playing it wrong but I don't feel like I was always getting stronger weapons. Hell a lot of times, I was getting weaker weapons. I don't like having to consistently go back and forth into my inventory and find new weapons and different sets to run with. It's one thing if you prepare before a fight, but having to change all that stuff during a fight is not ideal to me.

The bow constantly breaking was pissing me off. This ain't a kung fu movie, I don't want to keep getting a new weapon when I fight a big group of enemies.

The bow constantly breaking was pissing me off. This ain't a kung fu movie, I don't want to keep getting a new weapon when I fight a big group of enemies.
Yeah the bow breaking was pretty damn dumb too. I ain't even hitting anybody with the bow :lol:

BOTW was amazing

The weapons breaking didn't bother me at all

Those rare weapons you get I just hung up in the house cause it was a chore to fix them :lol:

I am glad that I don’t need coin to upgrade gear. Now it is just a matter of finding all these mini bosses and getting the items :lol:

Weapon breaking doesn’t force you to do anything but waste more time hoarding weapons. That’s false gameplay :lol:

I am glad that I don’t need coin to upgrade gear. Now it is just a matter of finding all these mini bosses and getting the items :lol:
I really believe if you have nothing else to play or you don't buy a lot of games, BotW is great for you. Younger me would have played BotW to it's full completion, korok seeds included. It's just now, I don't have that type of time nor do I really want to play BotW like that. I think it's a good game but vastly overrated because it's a Zelda game. Add to the fact it's an open world Zelda. Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher III, Metal Gear Solid V are all open world games that I personally feel are better than BotW yet I wouldn't rate any of them 10/10.

I really believe if you have nothing else to play or you don't buy a lot of games, BotW is great for you. Younger me would have played BotW to it's full completion, korok seeds included. It's just now, I don't have that type of time nor do I really want to play BotW like that. I think it's a good game but vastly overrated because it's a Zelda game. Add to the fact it's an open world Zelda. Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher III, Metal Gear Solid V are all open world games that I personally feel are better than BotW yet I wouldn't rate any of them 10/10.

I feel you man. For me personally I am just enjoying the game that much.

And I took the L in so many games in my backlog already :lol:

Am I the only person who has an issue with that trailer? People at social events playing the Switch? I guess it is better than people being on their phones the whole time :smh:

Back
Top Bottom