• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm good on a switch lite. I don't see the purpose.
Nintendo needs to stop playing and give us a high powered system. whats good with all these limitations. between Mario maker and how they run their company...they forgot what made them them IMO.

lets get back to the nes and snes days. no reason why everyone shouldn't own a Nintendo.
Nintendo had all the dope rpg's, fighting games, platformers, etc. at one time. lets get back to that.

also, we need a new Mario...but they don't need to rush. odyssey wasn't it IMO.

Y’all are crazy if you’re rippin’ it

This is gonna push crazy numbers for the casuals and DS kids alike

No reason to get one if you already have a regular Switch but there’s definitely a wide audience for the Lite too

i'm good on a switch lite. I don't see the purpose.
Nintendo needs to stop playing and give us a high powered system. whats good with all these limitations. between Mario maker and how they run their company...they forgot what made them them IMO.

lets get back to the nes and snes days. no reason why everyone shouldn't own a Nintendo.
Nintendo had all the dope rpg's, fighting games, platformers, etc. at one time. lets get back to that.

also, we need a new Mario...but they don't need to rush. odyssey wasn't it IMO.
Nah man

Nintendo been outselling everything else on the market since the Switch dropped

As far as they’re concerned, they’re doing everything right

Nintendo already tried doing traditional consoles post PlayStation & Xbox and they both flopped

The N64 & GameCube were commercial failures when compared to the rest of the market

Their biggest successes the Wii, DS & now Switch are due in large part to them NOT being traditional powerhouse consoles

I don't know if they've been outselling PlayStation since the Switch dropped. I'm pretty sure PS was still going strong in 2017 and definitely killed the 2017 holiday season, I know what you mean though :lol:

I think the real test will come when PS5/Xbox Scarlett drop. Is the Switch still going to get these 3rd party ports? At that point, you're going to be scaling back a lot. I know die hard Nintendo fans, or people or prefer to play on the go won't care but some of these developers may be against making ports that are less powerful then current gen and past gen (PS4/X1) at that point.

Ninendo not going to get back to the NES/SNES days, they barely had competition back then. You look at all the big RPGs today and most of them are too big or too graphic heavy to run on the Switch. The Witcher III is 4k on X1X and PS4 Pro and was scaled down to 540p (I think) for Switch. That's a 2015 game, it's only going to get harder for them to port to Switch going.

*all my opinion of course*

BOTW talk is cool and all, but my Mario level has 38 attempts and 0 completions , it’s not that hard, the beginning is the worst part by far lol.

I don't know if they've been outselling PlayStation since the Switch dropped. I'm pretty sure PS was still going strong in 2017 and definitely killed the 2017 holiday season, I know what you mean though :lol:

I think the real test will come when PS5/Xbox Scarlett drop. Is the Switch still going to get these 3rd party ports? At that point, you're going to be scaling back a lot. I know die hard Nintendo fans, or people or prefer to play on the go won't care but some of these developers may be against making ports that are less powerful then current gen and past gen (PS4/X1) at that point.

Ninendo not going to get back to the NES/SNES days, they barely had competition back then. You look at all the big RPGs today and most of them are too big or too graphic heavy to run on the Switch. The Witcher III is 4k on X1X and PS4 Pro and was scaled down to 540p (I think) for Switch. That's a 2015 game, it's only going to get harder for them to port to Switch going.

*all my opinion of course*
The Switch has already exceeded the PS4s lifetime sales in Japan despite being released 3 years later

Let that sink in :lol:

The Switch has already exceeded the PS4s lifetime sales in Japan despite being released 3 years later

Let that sink in :lol:
That ain't saying much honestly. Japan is pretty much a handheld dominant market. It's been that way for awhile now. That's a big reason why the PS4 launched in America first, Japan later. They still getting PS Vita games there :lol:

That ain't saying much honestly. Japan is pretty much a handheld dominant market. It's been that way for awhile now. That's a big reason why the PS4 launched in America first, Japan later. They still getting PS Vita games there :lol:
Vita was fire it just never got decent games sadly :smh:

Vita was fire it just never got decent games sadly :smh:
Man you take the 3rd party support that PSP got and apply that to the Vita, and you have the best handheld ever, hands down. I really think the proprietary memory stick is what killed the Vita before it even launched. Maybe it could have been $50 cheaper too.

All that matters is the games I been playing a lot of Nintendo DS recently and the games are fun. Hell even tried call of duty mw3 and it was decent it’s its own game different from the 360, PS3 version

Ordering the Pokémon version of the switch lite

Back
Top Bottom