• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m stuck in my ways bro and a sucker for nostalgia. I rarely want things I love to change. SMB3 and SMW are ranked 1a and 1b for me as far as Mario games. 3D World is too different. I never understood the comparisons. I think the “3D” aspect of that game is what I dislike the most. Give me a straight simple side scroller with player 1 as Mario, player 2 as Luigi. To hell with all this friendly co-op, 4 players on the screen nonsense. If my son wants to play with me, he can wait his turn just like we did on SMW. You either wait until I die, or beat the level :lol: if you run out of lives, maybe I’ll spare you one or two lives (probably not though). We competitive around here, ain’t no teams in Mario bruh. First one to make it to the castle and beat it, is the winner :smokin
lol.
I played it by myself fwiw though but yeah, i'm not into multiplayer Mario at all.

if you haven't yet, just finish it. try to 100% it. it gets better. depth perception is an issue at the start though. after awhile you'll be a pro but the challenge level goes up dramatically...

I still haven't played SMRPG :smh:. My old school Nintendo backlog is too deep.
the ost is def better than anything Nintendo came up with afterwards as far as rpg's go...
the gameplay is simple but fun.
you won't really be challenged too much unless you're going for 100 jumps...which after you get the reward for it would break the game.
100% it though if you can. its a really great game.

After witnessing the trash known as New Super Mario Bros. U via the DX Switch port, the 3D World gets no slander for me...........but I will never associate 3D World with the "true 3D Mario games" of 64, Sunshine, the Galaxies, and Odyssey (I still prefer Odyssey over Sunshine).

3D World definitely deserves a port or a sequel on the Switch, that game is literally the next step for 2D side-scrolling Mario games.........since obviously Tezuka's old *** can't make a decent 2D Mario game anymore AND just gives us Mario Maker for us to make more creative-levels than his old *** LOL

i'd take a more sandbox version of the mushroom kingdom...
I want Mario with the moveset he had in odyssey but set ONLY in the mushroom kingdom/dinosaur land.

no galaxy gimmicks, no fludd, no new gimmick.
with a soundtrack produced by koji kondo.

Has Nintendo said anything about how headsets will work on the Switch Lite? While the Switch OG gets somewhat of a pass for its lack of wireless headphone support because it was originally marketed as a home console first and a mobile console second (even though IMO it's still a ridiculous excuse), it would be crazy if Nintendo still expects people to use their phone for voice chat on a, as they put it, dedicated mobile console

This happened yesterday and I ain't hear a thing about it until a few minutes ago :lol:

Introducing... Gigantamaxing

Apparently Sword and Shield each have an exclusive gym leader (their gyms are in the same spot.)

Has Nintendo said anything about how headsets will work on the Switch Lite? While the Switch OG gets somewhat of a pass for its lack of wireless headphone support because it was originally marketed as a home console first and a mobile console second (even though IMO it's still a ridiculous excuse), it would be crazy if Nintendo still expects people to use their phone for voice chat on a, as they put it, dedicated mobile console
Nintendo needs to add bluetooth headphone support asap :smh:. There's no reason why it shouldn't be a feature. The Switch is perfectly capable of it.

Switch lite same as og switch...minus. Rumble, joycons, n dock, n I guess the stand.

It still got a headphone jack. Nintendo don’t want kids getting terrorized by adults via mic on Mario kart 8 deluxe lol.

It’s gonna FLY off shelves...kotaku already said it’s better quality than the og...you kno ya bum og switch got loose joycons, warped, scratched back from dock or warped dock. You kno it got those don’t lie to yourself or others. My og switch had all that.

199.99 it’s gonna boom off the shelf. PS4 Xbox one s gonna be 199.99 for the 3rd year in a row...ain’t no one want those at this time

Switch pro was never happening lol...why would it be pro when there’s a PS4 pro cmon but they more on the Xbox side? Goofy switch x?

They gonna upgrade chips like they been doing since the original jailbreak.

Folks gonna need to buy a whole new switch
When their thumb sticks start to drift
From smash
I wouldn’t cop the switch lite
Though I see the value in it

Folks gonna need to buy a whole new switch
When their thumb sticks start to drift
From smash
I wouldn’t cop the switch lite
Though I see the value in it

It sucks they don’t allow connecting to tv...thus not really allowing extra controllers

What r people supposed to do...buy a case with stand to use ya joycons?

This **** slaps. I need to go buy Smash

That whole "Die Lit" album was hard. The song fit way better than I thought it would've :lol:

Comment I saw that made a good point, if you can only play in handheld mode, where’s the “switch” part of the switch lite?

The cartridges you pop inside of it are branded as "Nintendo Switch" games.

I've thought the concept of a Switch that doesn't even have the option of TV play (they should just sell a Pro Controller/mini dock bundle separately) was dumb since the first rumor, but they can use the name without using the mechanic.

Has Nintendo addressed how you will play games that require motion control on the Switch Lite? Doesn't Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee require you to play with the joy-cons detached? Maybe they'll release some sort of patch for it. I would probably copped Let's Go if I could use my Pro controller.

Has Nintendo addressed how you will play games that require motion control on the Switch Lite? Doesn't Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee require you to play with the joy-cons detached? Maybe they'll release some sort of patch for it. I would probably copped Let's Go if I could use my Pro controller.

Naw, the Let's Go games didn't require that; you can use the gyro aim and the a button in handheld.

I’m sure 8bitdo will have some adapter to connect to the tv.

The issue is what controllers can you connect to it? I know it supports extra joycons, but does it support local play or do you need to hop on the WiFi.

Gyro meaning that you will "aim" with your Switch? I guess I'm still not getting Let's Go :lol:

Yeah.

From what I remember of briefly playing it, the aim-adjusting you need to do to properly line your throw up is minimal.

Yellow was my first Pokémon game and it still became an easy pass for me within weeks of it being announced.

The issue is what controllers can you connect to it? I know it supports extra joycons, but does it support local play or do you need to hop on the WiFi.

It still does local and Wi-Fi. Any controller that natively (without using a USB dongle or anything like that) would connect to this still.

Yeah.

From what I remember of briefly playing it, the aim-adjusting you need to do to properly line your throw up is minimal.

Yellow was my first Pokémon game and it still became an easy pass for me within weeks of it being announced.

It still does local and Wi-Fi. Any controller that natively (without using a USB dongle or anything like that) would connect to this still.
I was hyped for it because Blue and Yellow were the only Pokemon games I played. I did eventually play FireRed but I wasn't keeping up with Pokemon at the time and had no idea it was just a remake for GBA :lol: I preordered Sword and Shield though because my son is interested so that was a no brainer for me. I just hope I can get into it.

I guess if it makes money green light it but I really wish, again, that they would put these resources into a new, better home console with better specs.
I don't get Nintendo sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom