Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That festival did nothing for me, I must be getting old man :lol:

I'll buy 3d World again. Truth is, I feel that it wasn't that great and definitely overrated. It's not what I wanted from a "3d" Mario game but after playing SMM2, I'm willing to give it another shot and possibly tackle Champion Road.
playing with the fam
and fighting for powerups
is what i like about the co-op mario games

The festival did nothing for me either. I mean it looked cool, but it didn’t make me feel anything :lol:

I don’t think any of the music in the game was particularly memorable. No Mario game is touching Galaxy’s music though.

3D World is a game that you have to play with multiplayer in order to really enjoy it. That’s why I loved that game, like nawghtyhare nawghtyhare said playing with the fam and fighting for power ups. If you do single player it’ll be meh.

I like playing with the fam but not on the same stage. I like that traditional Mario. You get a turn, I get a turn. If you lose all your lives then sit there and watch me feast and if you behave, I’ll give you a life...peasant.

I’m too competitive to be working together in Mario :lol:

Having the game card error.

Tried a few games and nothing works.

Anyone know if there is a fix for it?

tumblr_mesxzf43tX1rku7zwo1_500.gif

You have to send it back to Nintendo. I just recently had that same issue, and it was a system issue and it was covered under the warranty. Depending on when you purchased either you'll have to pay for the repair or it'll be free.

You have to send it back to Nintendo. I just recently had that same issue, and it was a system issue and it was covered under the warranty. Depending on when you purchased either you'll have to pay for the repair or it'll be free.

Purchased in December 2017.

How much did it cost you?

Purchased in December 2017.

How much did it cost you?
I had gotten my Switch August of last year so I just fell under the warranty coverage period. Sadly, you'll be outside your warranty period, and the price they were quoting was about $120 including shipping and taxes.

I know nobody in here cared about Marvel Ultimate Alliance...

But I’ve put a significant time into the game.

I wanna get that eventually but I'm gonna wait until all the DLC is released. I think my play through will be more enjoyable that way.

I had gotten my Switch August of last year so I just fell under the warranty coverage period. Sadly, you'll be outside your warranty period, and the price they were quoting was about $120 including shipping and taxes.

Calling Nintendo this afternoon.

The left joycon L button is acting up also.

I will see how much they charge for all of that plus shipping.

If it's for half the price of a new switch, I will just get my nephew a new left joycon and just wait until Christmas to get him a new switch. All he plays is fortnite so he can wait for a new console.

3D World is top 5 Mario game in my book easily

It’d be so dumb of Nintendo to not drop that again especially given how well NSMBUD did in sales

big facts. I don't give a **** what anybody says, 3d world:

-def THEE successor to Mario 3 and Mario world
-illest Mario game to drop in a long, long time
-def a top 5 Mario platformer
-only flaw was the soundtrack wasn't as good as mario 2-world but I mean what Nintendo soundtrack nowadays is? and the music was still fire so...

3d world using a pro controller would be the move.

Back
Top Bottom