• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What games are y'all looking to purchase for the holiday season?

Astral Chain (picking up Friday)
Link's Awakening (not on release day, but before the end of 2019 at least)
A Hat in Time (it will be ported to the Switch this October)
Pokemon Sword

Last edited:
I don’t have anything on my radar aside from Blasphemous :lol:. I’m usually late to the party on every game.

Same here. That's the only game that's catching my eye. (And maybe Links Awakening)

I was gonna try Pokemon, but that looks extremely underwhelming.

Same here. That's the only game that's catching my eye. (And maybe Links Awakening)

I was gonna try Pokemon, but that looks extremely underwhelming.

Its so much drama with Pokemon, they said wont be able to transfer all your pokemon over from previous generations and dudes were losing their minds

I see lots of folks on reddit like a bunch of folk saying they not gonna support gamefreak n wait to buy Pokémon used...Zelda n Mario kart been out 2 years n I’m sure still ain’t readily available used.

I guess since I haven't played any Pokemon games aside from Blue/Yellow/LeafGreen, I don't really care about the "drama" with Sword/Shield. I didn't have any Pokemon to transfer. Although it doesn't look like a "console" Pokemon, I'm still excited to put it on the TV.

Yeah, I haven’t played any Pokémon games besides the original Red/Blue, and then on 3DS I had X. I enjoyed it but the game was too easy. I get it’s a kids game, but I remembered Red/Blue requiring a bit more grinding.

I’ll check the new Pokémon out, but I have a feeling it will be underwhelming based on what they have the capability of making.

If they could have made something with say the BOTW engine, start with the original 151, and then keep releasing more gens and areas, I’d be all for it.

At this point, just buy whatever bro. We'll get right by next gen :lol:

It’s the truth. We are lost this gen man. bit off way more than we can chew. Disposable income plus games going digital plus larger hard drives plus rapid flash sales we never stood a chance.

It’s the truth. We are lost this gen man. bit off way more than we can chew. Disposable income plus games going digital plus larger hard drives plus rapid flash sales we never stood a chance.
My wife was cleaning out a drawer and found a $50 PSN and sent me the code. I literally have no idea what to buy with it :rofl: :smh:

:lol: @ ol' girl from Overwatch being "cancer." That's mad corny, and I've never even played that game.

At this point, I'd be more interested in them doing an 'Echo Pack' or two than I am in who the last two characters are. I can't think of two more characters that would get me excited.

:lol: @ ol' girl from Overwatch being "cancer." That's mad corny, and I've never even played that game.

At this point, I'd be more interested in them doing an 'Echo Pack' or two than I am in who the last two characters are. I can't think of two more characters that would get me excited.
Kefka :smokin

I wouldn't be excited, but some Final Fantasy boss representation would definitely be interesting. People would be BIG mad if they went Kefka over Sephiroth though :lol:
Kefka, Kuja >>> Sephiroth

Truthfully there’s too many characters in Smash for me to really care. I didn’t buy the pass because I haven’t even played with 85% of the roster...yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom