Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are you going to play Overwatch with no mics? :lol:
It’s up to the game devs to implement voice chat. You can use headphones/mics in Fortnite. No need for the app or any of that other nonsense, just plug and play.

Fire Emblem
Zelda Link's Awakening
Lugi's Mansion 3
Pokémon Sword/Shield
Any indie games that catch my eye before the end of the year.

What games are y'all looking to purchase for the holiday season?

Still looking to get a game for the kids. Overwatch if it drops this year. But other than that I am set as far as the Switch is concerned. Playing this Dragon Quest demo it seems to be a little too slow for me so I will pass. I was thinking of Pokémon but if I get that it will be clear into next year.

How about you?

Astral Chain (pre-ordered)
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (pre-ordered)
Modern Warfare
Death Stranding
Pokemon Sword & Shield

Last edited:
Luigi’s Mansion 3
A Hat in Time
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Olympics

My most anticipated end of year releases

November & December look pretty dry right now so there definitely has to be a direct soon because I don’t think Pokémon is gonna be able to single handedly carry Nintendo’s holiday season like they originally anticipated

Before the end of the year:
Astral Chain
River City Girls
Samurai Shodown
FFVIII Remastered
Mario/Sonic 2020 Olympics

Somewhere down the line:
Pokémon
Link’s Awakening

Really interested in the upcoming Directs to see if they announce anything new. Never played Zero/ZX games, so hopefully that collection comes to Switch as well.

Edit - Thanks Flood, forgot about Mario/Sonic

What games are y'all looking to purchase for the holiday season?

I ate on the most recent gamestop trade in deal of extra $5 per game. I spent $51 total on games at a pawn shop (8 last gen games for $10+ tax) offer up (19 Xbox one games for $40) and turned it into $275+ credit. Gonna use it on switch stuff during Black Friday I’m hoping to grab a bunch games on sale. For my Xbox one there’s really nothing on the horizon besides modern warfare I’ll wait for Black Friday too...the outer wilds will be on gamepass so ima play that on there.

I don’t have anything on my radar aside from Blasphemous :lol:. I’m usually late to the party on every game.

Back
Top Bottom