• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Astral Chain is looking and feeling dumb good. I am off to bed though.

I haven't been following it at all, but I love PG and tge reviews are good so I preordered it and will pick it up tomorrow after work. Still haven't played the Mana collection yet... feels good to actually be building my Switch library though.

Like I was telling stay lurkin stay lurkin earlier, Astral Chain has this nostalgic factor going for it. It’s not really great looking but I like the way it looks. It reminds me of something that I would have played from the Gamecube/PS2 era, one of those games that we all played as a kid but probably never finished, something that you just enjoyed playing.

I’m enjoying it a lot.

Man WTF?

https://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-super-smash-bros-ultimate-challenger-pack-4-will-feature-snk/

Don't get me wrong, I love SNK, but these rumors are too much. With Samurai Shodown coming out though, I could see Haohmaru being in the game. I'd prefer Kyo Kusanagi or Terry Bogard (enough sword fighters already), but I guess we'll just have to wait. I'm still going with the guy who predicted Ryu Hayabusa to be next. His track record is pretty good with Incineroar, Ken, Isabelle, and others.

As, I'm typing this, I think I know who it would be: Mixing SNK rumors with a girl that is pretty random to many folks? Classic Nintendo console character? Athena, whether the KOF rendition or the Goddess form from her earlier games. Makes perfect sense.

Man WTF?

https://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-super-smash-bros-ultimate-challenger-pack-4-will-feature-snk/

Don't get me wrong, I love SNK, but these rumors are too much. With Samurai Shodown coming out though, I could see Haohmaru being in the game. I'd prefer Kyo Kusanagi or Terry Bogard (enough sword fighters already), but I guess we'll just have to wait. I'm still going with the guy who predicted Ryu Hayabusa to be next. His track record is pretty good with Incineroar, Ken, Isabelle, and others.

As, I'm typing this, I think I know who it would be: Mixing SNK rumors with a girl that is pretty random to many folks? Classic Nintendo console character? Athena, whether the KOF rendition or the Goddess form from her earlier games. Makes perfect sense.
Sakurai really doing whatever he wants

Can’t even be mad at it :lol:

I wouldn't eem be mad at Terry getting in. I ain't played king of fighters in atleast 15 years tho. I really don't care who they add now, I got Banjo. They can do whatever

respect to a fellow black brotha :pimp:

Former Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime to Teach at Cornell University

Professor Regginator.
10684813-1491076928.jpg

By Joseph Knoop
Updated: 1 Sep 2019 12:23 pm
Posted: 1 Sep 2019 11:46 am

Reggie Fils-Aimé, who retired from his position as CEO and president of Nintendo of America only about six months ago, is returning to school. Fils-Aimé will be teaching at Cornell University’s Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management in Ithaca, New York later this year.

Fils-Aimé announced the new pursuit on Twitter this past Thursday. He previously graduated from Cornell University in 1983.
Regginator is going back to school! @CornellDyson just announced that I will be their inaugural Leader in Residence. Looking forward to teaching and mentoring during this upcoming academic year. Great way for me to give back to @Cornell and @CALS.

Fils-Aimé’s formal title is “Leader in Residence,” which according to his Linkedin profile, means he’ll “meet with students and lead discussions centered around leadership, conscious capitalism, and service.”

A Close-Up Look at the Nintendo Switch Lite - Gamescom 2019

Fils-Aimé is scheduled to give his first lecture on October 21. Even better, it’s open to the public, according to the syllabus.

Before he joined Nintendo of America, Fils-Aimé worked in various senior roles for Pizza Hut, the makers of Guinness, a major bicycle manufacturer in Europe, and VH1. He was president of Nintendo of America from 2006 to early 2019, and was replaced by fellow Nintendo executive Doug Bowser.

I preordered a yellow switch lite but now I think I want a grey. Will GameStop trip about this or will they just allow me to get the grey one instead on the day of?

They'll probably let you in trade it in for store credit and make you add $55 in cash to get the other color.

I preordered a yellow switch lite but now I think I want a grey. Will GameStop trip about this or will they just allow me to get the grey one instead on the day of?
All you gotta do is to go the store before it launches and change the preorder

Assuming all stock of the grey hasn’t been reserved you should be good

Champions road was one of the illest ways to end a video game ever IMO. The whole multiple special worlds thing was ill in general.

The criteria to even get there was dope. Mystery house marathon was crazy too.

Gamestop Labor Day sale. Buy 1 preowned game get 1 50% off

If your local store has the games you want in stock there’s an extra discount for getting instore pick...plus you can stack promo code “cag16” at checkout

2 games comes out to $68 using instore pickup

Champions road was one of the illest ways to end a video game ever IMO. The whole multiple special worlds thing was ill in general.

The criteria to even get there was dope. Mystery house marathon was crazy too.
Although I died a hundred times before I beat it, Champion’s Road is how the end of a game should be.

I don’t play my Switch often but when I do play, it makes me want to play it more. I wasn’t planning to get Link’s Awakening but after playing Astral Chain these past few days, I think I’m going to get LA as well. I want to cop Ori but I have it on Xbox and don’t want to get in the habit of buying games twice unless there are some noticeable enhanced features.

Back
Top Bottom