• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
completely off topic but how much longer do we need to wait for a mini Saturn console?
I'm on the verge of just buying a Saturn and fighters megamix at this point.
As much as I love the Saturn that **** ain’t never happening :lol:

It was the console that sent SEGA crashing down and it’s library left a lot to be desired

someone would say that about the dc due to the bootlegging but yeah I think Saturn being so expensive and getting crushed by the psx and 64 were the beginning of the end and the real reason for the downfall of sega...

but

marvel vs sf
xmen vs sf
sf2x (aka super sf2 turbo)
fighters megamix
virtua fighter 2

all decent games in the Saturn library. i'd mention clockwork knight and bug/bug too but I dunno how many ppl played them/care. ppl like nights into dreams so that'd be a given on the system.

I just want marvel vs sf with a practice mode so I can get the ends and outs of learning omega red, dhalsim and sakura. back when I used to play I mained other characters.

I just want marvel vs sf with a practice mode so I can get the ends and outs of learning omega red, dhalsim and sakura. back when I used to play I mained other characters.
u trash in it anyway
so why it matter
my xmen vs sf skills are unmatched

lmao. I can't hang on xmen vs sf but maybe marvel vs Capcom...:nerd::nerd:
so if im gonna cheat
my cable
juggernaut
storm team will murk u
if im tryna give u a fair chance
my cyclops
wolverine
gambit team will murk u

EDIT:
might have jumped the gun
if u mean the first marvel vs capcom
my morrigan and woverine team will murk u

someone would say that about the dc due to the bootlegging but yeah I think Saturn being so expensive and getting crushed by the psx and 64 were the beginning of the end and the real reason for the downfall of sega...

but

marvel vs sf
xmen vs sf
sf2x (aka super sf2 turbo)
fighters megamix
virtua fighter 2

all decent games in the Saturn library. i'd mention clockwork knight and bug/bug too but I dunno how many ppl played them/care. ppl like nights into dreams so that'd be a given on the system.

Quality games sure but for SEGA in the US & UK the reality is, if they can’t use Sonic to market a system or product then it’s not worth it for them

And Sonic R ain’t paying the bills :lol:

I saw a video where RGT 85’s save data could only be on one console at a time and would have to download it from the cloud each time you want to switch between your systems. I’m good on the Lite. If they drop some turquoise Joy cons, I’m in.

IM still downloading my profile to my lite...this is ridiculous I had 4 games sonic mania, splatoon 2, rocket league, n battle something forgot the name lol

It’s been all day

You can switch between consoles I heard quickly but I didn’t own the console at the time.

Bruh the switch lite feels perfect in my hands. I copped the grey joint. Chick at GameStop was trying to get me to cop the Pokémon joint.

As much as I love the Saturn that **** ain’t never happening :lol:

It was the console that sent SEGA crashing down and it’s library left a lot to be desired

Mini PS and Genny doesn't appeal to me, but I'd buy a mini Saturn if it had all the gems I used to have like PDS and many of the other rare and super expensive games I used to own. PlayStation > Saturn > N64, imo, as far as that generation goes.

I'd buy a mini saturn to hack it like the ps1 classic.

When the Dreamcast Mini comes I'm paying full price, first day, pre-order, etc. I don't care what they put on it.

Mini PS and Genny doesn't appeal to me, but I'd buy a mini Saturn if it had all the gems I used to have like PDS and many of the other rare and super expensive games I used to own. PlayStation > Saturn > N64, imo, as far as that generation goes.
Nah... it's Playstation>N64>Saturn

Back
Top Bottom