• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, N64 was trash and has put Nintendo in the position it is today.

You really hated how Nintendo didn't wanna "suck the ****" of third party developers and accommodate them with CD discs instead of cartridges back during the N64 era, huh?

(you ain't wrong in taking that stance though, I too believe that was one of their big mistakes)

The crazy thing is, PlayStation wouldn’t even exist if Nintendo didn’t cut does with Sony during development of the N64 :lol:

They could’ve possibly had a complete monopoly on the gaming industry if not for that

The crazy thing is, PlayStation wouldn’t even exist if Nintendo didn’t cut does with Sony during development of the N64 :lol:

They could’ve possibly had a complete monopoly on the gaming industry if not for that
Thank goodness it worked out the way it did. We never would have got God of War, Uncharted or TLOU under Nintendo's guidance :lol:

Nintendo kinda had a monopoly on the console industry in the late 80s.

Someone else would've stepped up if Sony hadn't.

Apparently every Nintendo system since the N64 has sucked according to this thread :lol: I remember someone was even saying the Switch wasn’t the answer

I mean, in comparison to the competition, they have sucked since the N64. If I only could have one system during any given generation since the N64, I would have been very upset had that system been made by Nintendo. Doesn't mean that they suck, per say, but they have been lacking since.

Apparently every Nintendo system since the N64 has sucked according to this thread :lol: I remember someone was even saying the Switch wasn’t the answer
Nah fam, Gamecube was fire. Wii/Wii U trash compared to the competition but the games on those systems were great. I kinda think the same goes for Switch but no where near as bad as Wii/Wii U. Obviously the lack of power sucks for many of us but the most frustrating things about Nintendo are easily fixable things like not being able to send messages or party chat with people on your friends list. At this point, that list is there so you can spy on your friends and see what they are playing :lol: Bright side is that things like that are fixable via patch.

My favorite system going by console generations I’ve been through (Others of that gen in parenthesis)

Gen 4: Genesis (SNES)
Gen 5: N64 (Saturn, PS1)
Gen 6: Dreamcast (PS2, GameCube, Xbox)
Gen 7: PS3 (Wii, 360)
Gen 8: Switch (PS4, XB1, Wii U)

Gen 4: SNES
Gen 5: N64
Gen 6: PC (yes, that's rite........Diablo & Diablo II & Starcraft Brood War dominated me and my friend's lives during this generation)
Gen 7: 360 (I owned a Wii, but lets be real........I played on the 360 more 'cuz the Wiimote did get annoying to use on more traditional games)
Gen 8: PS4/Switch, both have benefits AND nothing to hate between the 2 personally

Mario 64
Star Fox 64
Goldeneye
Ocarina of Time
Mario Kart
Banjo Kazooie
Didn’t Kong Racing
Star Wars Shadow of The Empire
Majoras Mask
Perfect Dark
Og Smash Bros
OG Mario Party