Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m looking forward to No More Heroes III

What games you guys looking forward to in 2020?

For sure releasing:
Persona 5 S (#1 on my list)
Samurai Shodown
Mega Man ZX Collection

Not Confirmed for Next Year:
Bayonetta 3
Breath of the Wild sequel

Hoping to hear coming to the Switch:
Granblue Fantasy Versus
Guilty Gear Strive

I’m looking forward to No More Heroes III

What games you guys looking forward to in 2020?
As far as upcoming games go Animal Crossing is by far number one in March

Nothing else hype is really confirmed for 2020 imo outside of Xenoblade Chronicles at the end of the year and Hollow Knight: Silksong

But possible announcements got me mad excited

Super Mario 3D World port is inevitable
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl remake should be announced
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Breath of the Wild II

Last edited:
Is that deal still ongoing? I’m assuming it was a Black Friday deal? I need it for $30. It’s for a secret Santa gift and the limit is 30 :lol:
Not that I know of, since it was a BF deal.

So I've been reading about the fall out of Nintendo and Sony back in the 90s and am reading through an old Nintendo Power from 1996, I can't help but laugh that they have an actual quote in there from a Development Manager saying " The power of this machine, although far beyond the competition, is irrelevant. The true power of the N64 lies in the games. As always, it's Nintendo's games which define "Fun"; this more true than ever with the N64"

While I Loved my N64 as a kid, lookin back now, everyone had to have known (at that time, yes we know now for a fact) that the N64 didn't compare to the PS1. Has Nintendo ever said why they went cartridge route for the 64 instead of disk?

Edit: this trailer just dropped:pimp:

Last edited:
Did y’all play the original or the one on Xbox? My brother always hyped me on it when we were kids, but I’ve gone back and watched videos. Don’t think it’s my speed. It’s basically Sega’s Star Fox right?

I didn’t see one deal for Marvel Ultimate Alliance over the weekend. Was kinda hoping to pick that up for the low numbers before the holidays.

I refuse she’ll put 60.

I did however finally cop Swordvia Facebook marketplace so I’m hoping that lands early next week and I can get some good play in.

They either upscaled it to 4k or 4k HDR on XBox One and it looks and run great
Still plays great too

They did, it looks amazing a lot of the backwards compatible games are amazing...crimson skies looks fire too....free updates too...I see folks talking about paying for bc upgrades in the PS4 thread lmao

They did, it looks amazing a lot of the backwards compatible games are amazing...crimson skies looks fire too....free updates too...I see folks talking about paying for bc upgrades in the PS4 thread lmao

I don't want to start a console wars discussion but my PS4 Pro has been collecting dust since I finished Spider-man. I just think the Xbox is a better console, I got good time out of GoW, Spiderman and Persona 5 but nothing else has really made me want to go back to it, everything looks better on the One X and it's interface/Xbox live and having backwards compatibility put it over for me.
Switch I bought last but I've used it way more than my PS4 this year.

Back
Top Bottom