• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did y’all play the original or the one on Xbox? My brother always hyped me on it when we were kids, but I’ve gone back and watched videos. Don’t think it’s my speed. It’s basically Sega’s Star Fox right?
I played the original on the Saturn and had a blast with it

Wouldn’t go as far as to call it SEGA’s Star Fox just because SEGA don’t view it as a brand like that

More of a cult classic type game but gameplay is similar to Star Fox for sure

My Black Friday purchase for myself arrived today. I’m a big donkey Kong country fan and after hearing all the reviews on this plus the fact that some of the DKC team had a part in making it it was a must get for me

67A3436B-5796-49F4-A687-A530484B712A.jpeg

I was in the beta and haven't felt any desire to play it since, but was there something you wanted to know?
Nah just wondering if anyone here plays it. I have it and it’s ok, but I know eventually as I level up it’s going to rely on microtransactions like most mobile games today

I don't know how I feel about the speed of the game. I watched some from EVO 2019, and it doesn't seem completely off, but still seems a little slow.

I'll keep my eyes on it, but I refuse to buy games with lesser ports on Switch anymore (SNK Heroines). I'd rather just wait until next year when I get a PS5 and that backwards compatibility.

I don't know how I feel about the speed of the game. I watched some from EVO 2019, and it doesn't seem completely off, but still seems a little slow.

I'll keep my eyes on it, but I refuse to buy games with lesser ports on Switch anymore (SNK Heroines). I'd rather just wait until next year when I get a PS5 and that backwards compatibility.

yep. I goofed with MK11. Fighter Z isn’t bad but there is no one online.
Cross tag is good but no one online. Same with Central Fiction.

yep. I goofed with MK11. Fighter Z isn’t bad but there is no one online.
Cross tag is good but no one online. Same with Central Fiction.

I heard 11 was a good port with accurate Framerate for the most part, but graphically still inferior and cutscenes were rough. What's your take?

I know that the Arc System Games seem to be the same across the board of PS4/Switch/Xbox, but definitely not too many people online with the fighting games on Switch.

I heard 11 was a good port with accurate Framerate for the most part, but graphically still inferior and cutscenes were rough. What's your take?

I know that the Arc System Games seem to be the same across the board of PS4/Switch/Xbox, but definitely not too many people online with the fighting games on Switch.

I think MK11 is great for the dojo but it is really hard to play online. A lot of lag even on a great connection. And the frames drop significantly here and there in addition to the lag makes it unplayable. I have the game for PS4 as well though lol

yeah the arc systems games run well but there are like 5 people online at a time and TRUST ME you don’t want to run with them lol

Last edited:
Super Punchout and Breath Of Fire II are two of my favorite games on the console. Might really put in that work on BOFII again.

Just picked up star link starter pack for 9.99 from amazon. Best Buy still has it for the same price and free shipping as well. Can’t pass on it at that price

That came with my brother's Switch that I ordered earlier this week.

TIL that Vegeta Blue has a follow up Level 5 Super. I legit have never seen it before today and I've put in a decent amount with him in story mode and a couple arcade run throughs.

Trying to get back into battling on Pokémon.
Between iv and ev training and leveling

it’s work. Lol. Anyone else going In-depth with Pokémon.

Back
Top Bottom