• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got BOTW And super smash

will be picking up Mario but dont know if i should grt odyssey or deluxe

any other games worth picking up
Mario maker 2...
you should get both odyssey and deluxe. two different experiences.
honestly they really need to port 3d world but whatever.

I thought odyssey was barebones but the following are pros:
-the moveset is Mario's best IMO
-being able to customize Mario's outfits needs to be a mainstay
-retro levels were awesome
-the music for the most part was trash but there are a few gems later in the game.

The poll at the top needs to be updated lol
Mcflyy Mcflyy been MIA for a minute now :lol:
:lol: I should check on him
Dude ain’t even posted on ig since nov
My guy didn't even come into 2020 yet.
Anybody know if he made it to 2020? :nerd:

Ain't dead just yet lol. Been super busy with life ****, and I hate to say it but I completely forgot about the thread |l
I'll do my best to post on here more often than not but Im glad that the thread is staying alive through y'all!
Appreciate the fact that you guys even remembered a dude lol :pimp: :pimp:

As far as the poll, I can't seem to be able to delete it or anything, and I remember it being like that when i first posted it back then, couldn't do **** to it. So if a mod can delete that poll, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ain't dead just yet lol. Been super busy with life ****, and I hate to say it but I completely forgot about the thread |l
I'll do my best to post on here more often than not but Im glad that the thread is staying alive through y'all!
Appreciate the fact that you guys even remembered a dude lol :pimp: :pimp:

As far as the poll, I can't seem to be able to delete it or anything, and I remember it being like that when i first posted it back then, couldn't do **** to it. So if a mod can delete that poll, it would be greatly appreciated.

we happy u good man

Dammit that means no Pikmin 4 announcement

Nintendo's only actual presence at E3 proper is the Treehouse Days and demo kiosks.

The new information comes (mostly) from a Direct that they just time in accordance to that. If Pikmin 4 was a thing, it'll still be a thing.

Miyamoto ain't ever giving y'all that game though :lol:

Nintendo's only actual presence at E3 proper is the Treehouse Days and demo kiosks.

The new information comes (mostly) from a Direct that they just time in accordance to that. If Pikmin 4 was a thing, it'll still be a thing.

Miyamoto ain't ever giving y'all that game though :lol:

I need that game to come out before the end of the Switch, I absolutely loved Pikmin 3 on the Wii U, so they gotta bring that back! i feel that if Pikmin isn't even mentioned at all either in this rumored March 26th direct, or at the E3 one, then it'll 100% never come out.

Isn’t there 2 directs scheduled for next week and the week after? Maybe they’re just gonna announce stuff early and not even bother with an E3 direct.

Isn’t there 2 directs scheduled for next week and the week after? Maybe they’re just gonna announce stuff early and not even bother with an E3 direct.
Supposedly there’s an Indie World Direct on the 18th and a regular direct on the 26th

Looks like I might have to cop. Not sure if the first one or Silksong.

Is there a collection? :nerd:
Silksong don’t have a release date yet but Hollow Knight is the first and only game in the series

It’s only $10 or $15 I think on the eshop or you can get the physical for $35

Silksong don’t have a release date yet but Hollow Knight is the first and only game in the series

It’s only $10 or $15 I think on the eshop or you can get the physical for $35
Yeah just saw for myself.

Might wait for the release date and then decide.

Back
Top Bottom