• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been loving smash ultimate. My nephew is the only one I know that can hang with me and bodied me a few weeks back, but I clapped back really hard today. Got ugly :lol:

Anyone here watch the pro tournaments? For anyone that enjoys playing cloud, there’s this one kid sparg0 who’s been repping the character pretty nicely since he got buffed in the last patch.

Been loving smash ultimate. My nephew is the only one I know that can hang with me and bodied me a few weeks back, but I clapped back really hard today. Got ugly :lol:

Anyone here watch the pro tournaments? For anyone that enjoys playing cloud, there’s this one kid sparg0 who’s been repping the character pretty nicely since he got buffed in the last patch.
So when u tryna run
:nerd:

I try to play Cloud, but I hate using characters with trash recoveries. If you don't have limit, sometimes it's an automatic R.I.P :smh:

Home for spring break bc the whole corona thing so been running a decent amount of smash. Now that I’m solid at the game I’m seeing why pikachu is considered high tier. Dude is fire to play with. When I was a noob I was trash and getting knocked out by players like Gannon early on so I dropped him for a long time. Gave him a shot today and now that I have a better sense of movement, spacing, and aerials had a blast.

Takes 7 real days for anything to really unlock I heard

Got a few hours in and it feels like the best AC game since GameCube. Definitely not a game for everyone but if you're a fan of the series you'll be satisfied. How you dealing with the shutdowns out here man?

Got a few hours in and it feels like the best AC game since GameCube. Definitely not a game for everyone but if you're a fan of the series you'll be satisfied. How you dealing with the shutdowns out here man?
I work at a hospital
So it’s Been business as usual
Just happy tomorrow is Friday

I’m about to watch some twitch of AC. See if it would be a game for me.

Still hoping for a direct next week. I need Nintendo to go ahead and win this month with info about Summer and Holiday 2020.

What is the objective in AC? Turned on a stream last night and was in bed 10 minutes later. Joint looked mad boring to me but I figure there’s gotta be something with it since it received all this hype.

What is the objective in AC? Turned on a stream last night and was in bed 10 minutes later. Joint looked mad boring to me but I figure there’s gotta be something with it since it received all this hype.

It is basically like Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon, but replace the people with talking animals.

It is also sorta like "The Sims" in a way, but once again......replace the people with talking animals

(Bell) Bag secured :nthat:

E4792780-4485-481E-8F51-2048D02250BC.jpeg

It is basically like Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon, but replace the people with talking animals.

It is also sorta like "The Sims" in a way, but once again......replace the people with talking animals
Damn, thanks for that comparison. I can steer clear of the hype, I would have been pissed had I copped :lol:

Started playing Thousand Year Door on Thursday and I can't put it down. Pleasantly surprised at the level of detail on the story line/cutscenes. I know it's an RPG but I didn't really expect it.

Back
Top Bottom