• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
probably too soon but i'm ready for another Mario game.

Perfect time for that 3D World Switch port...........although I'd love for another exploration 3D Mario too (but they should take their time developing it AND cut down on the "casual accessibility objectives" in the game)

yo since stuck inside we running smash in 7 min
jus add my friend code on the first page
so u can then join the room

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare give it up, no one wants to join
shut up
we already ran

2269784-9f95aaafa957bcca3437fd18a78bf6a9.jpg

Do y’all think the Switch will eventually put GameCube games on the eShop with the new Xbox and PlayStation being completely backwards compatible this holiday season?

Do y’all think the Switch will eventually put GameCube games on the eShop with the new Xbox and PlayStation being completely backwards compatible this holiday season?
I don’t think we’ll ever see games on the eShop ala the Wii Shop Channel on the Switch

Nintendo going all in with the online subscription service platform

Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m September they gave us original Gameboy games instead of N64 :lol:

Wouldn’t be mad at GBA games though :nerd:

I’ve given up on this new online subscription. Outside of Mk8 and Smash, the online is useless, imo. We get a few trash games every few months :smh:

I was a Final Fight kid, so if we’re throwing in 4s, might as well have Udon put that SF2 HD Remix/Ultra graphics on Final Fight 4.

Back
Top Bottom