• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope they keep the same writers for the next paper mario. I hope the music is more on par with mario rpg thom

Aight. Who got a recommendation for an online co-op multiplayer game for switch? Marvel Alliance is dope but I’m shopping for another game to switch it up (pun intended).

I won a Mario Odyssey Switch the other day ... Now what?

I have one that's Hacked and never use it. I'm just gonna leave the Mario one clean.

I'd take Splatoon 2 off that list for co-op multiplayer unless each person has their own system. There's no split-screen or shared screen play in that game.

EDIT: Eyes skipped over the 'online' part, my bad.

Last edited:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Mario Party
Splatoon 2

Sorry, I should’ve listed my other games. I have all of those except Splatoon 2. That Cuphead games looks legit, never knew it existed. Sucks that you have to do a work around to get 2 players at the same time.
Any other games y’all would recommend?

Sorry, I should’ve listed my other games. I have all of those except Splatoon 2. That Cuphead games looks legit, never knew it existed. Sucks that you have to do a work around to get 2 players at the same time.
Any other games y’all would recommend?
You know, I had a feeling but nothing else came to mind.

Had no idea Cuphead existed either. Right now only the digital version exists for $20.

If you want to hack your switch, more games are possible

What are y’all opinions on Mario Sunshine?

I feel like ever since these Mario rumors hit I’ve seen a majority of people online rag on the game and are pleading that Nintendo “fixes” it

Never really heard these sentiments til now

When I was a kid in first grade I remember getting it day one and loving it from start to finish. I even prefer it to Mario 64 and playing both games recently my thoughts are still mostly the same

Easily the weakest 3D Mario in my opinion. I'd have been fine never playing it again, but I'll give it another try when the remaster releases though.

I've seen people voice their grievances frequently over the years. Hell, I don't feel like I hear a lot of positivity about it, but that's mostly in reference to the rest of the 3D Marios. It's a fine enough game by itself.

Back
Top Bottom