Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on production

If Nintendo is able to go back to normal and even increase production by 10% like they said they want to then I’d for sure take the over

Especially if this Mario remake thing is real
That’ll be a system seller for sure

Well I was just calculating for end of December, they were at 52 million. They moved roughly 1.5 mil units in March alone according to those figures. I’ll go with under on the next report, but if production gets back up there, I assume they’ll hit 65-70 by the end of the year.

Damn this quarantine been good to the big game consoles.

I hear GameStop got a new lease on life cuz of this. Now they're reopening all stores at the end of the month again claiming to be essential business :lol:

Damn this quarantine been good to the big game consoles.

I hear GameStop got a new lease on life cuz of this. Now they're reopening all stores at the end of the month again claiming to be essential business :lol:

What you expect when:

tenor.gif

He's working as an executive for them now :lol:

Got a group of homies that got both PS4s and the Switch except one dude. He’s salty af since he can’t get a switch due to them being sold out. He’s about to pay resale hype prices on one now:lol:

:smh:

:lol:

I’m surprised at the amount of people still trying to get a Switch. I figured most already had the system

Nah, think about it.

First and foremost, Animal Crossing: New Horizons has sold more copies digitally in a month than any Zelda or Mario game.

First party Nintendo games can keep a person occupied for HOURS. All of those Mario games, Mario Kart, FF ports, etc. It's also mobile. You don't need a TV to hook it up to, so if you're stuck in bed, you can just have your Switch in there with you. Think about all the kids who are now out of school bugging the living daylights out of their parents while they work from home because they don't got **** to do.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Been waiting for Metroid on the switch. The trilogy will do.

Now I need a surprise release of Metroid Prime 4 in early 2021.

Definitely spending my stimulus check if these rumors are true :lol:

That Resident Evil 3 has to be the original right? Or a port of the Gamecube version.

I get the trying to cash in with R3make out, but that’s a waste. I wish they would do more with the streaming option like with RE7 in Japan.

Any of y'all Nintendo heads dusted off their older consoles and played them during this quarantine?

Any of y'all Nintendo heads dusted off their older consoles and played them during this quarantine?

I've played my Dreamcast. As for old Nintendo consoles, those are back at my parents house.

Only have Switch, PS3, and Dreamcast here with me. 3DS and PSP for portables.

I've played my Dreamcast. As for old Nintendo consoles, those are back at my parents house.

Only have Switch, PS3, and Dreamcast here with me. 3DS and PSP for portables.

Been playing the SNES mini.

I'm about to check OfferUp and see if I can find the n64 for a good price and pickup the wrestling games for it.

That Resident Evil 3 has to be the original right? Or a port of the Gamecube version.

I get the trying to cash in with R3make out, but that’s a waste. I wish they would do more with the streaming option like with RE7 in Japan.
Yeah most likely the original

I have a group chat in place.

PM me the info and you can add me on Nintendo online: SW-7429-9004-2126. The guys on the restera thread were actually pretty cool and easy to work with. I made 2 visits selling turnips at 513 bells last night and made 3 million. Turnip Exchange can be frustrating with waiting in the queues for awhile and they sometimes eventually get deleted.

Back
Top Bottom