• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From time to time I've found myself watching speed runs of games (only games that I've played) and Majora's Mask speedruns>>>>>

The first time I ran through MM I had no idea how to do any of the side quests came back to the game when I was like 17 and struggled but got everything. Mad satisfying even though I definitely used the internet.

Game was confusing man

Getting the hang of AC but goofing off more than anything.
10703870-E295-4C29-B6AE-C31CECC5FD2A.jpeg

Thanks for the reminder. I gotta buy an eshop card for that one.

I’m still lowkey tempted to purchase a physical copy. Decisions decisions.

Picked up Mario in smash. The learning curve is steeper than someone like cloud, in part because of his T-Rex arms. But I feel like learning him has gotten me fundamentally better with all characters in the game. You’ve gotta build good understanding of spacing, playing neutral, and have precision with movement. Also gotta learn to juggle. Now that he’s finally viable for me to play against my friends he’s been a blast to use.

Picked up Mario in smash. The learning curve is steeper than someone like cloud, in part because of his T-Rex arms. But I feel like learning him has gotten me fundamentally better with all characters in the game. You’ve gotta build good understanding of spacing, playing neutral, and have precision with movement. Also gotta learn to juggle. Now that he’s finally viable for me to play against my friends he’s been a blast to use.
Tryna run right quick and get whooped????
:nerd:

Fighters Megamix could be a fun one to do.
Jet Set Radio in a complete open world could change the game!

would love to see how they update the cell shading style. Got me hyped in fantasy world.

Back
Top Bottom