• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I started playing 7 or 8 days ago. Bought 200 turnips at 97 and it has been going down every day until this morning. Before noon it was 95 & currently 117. What are the chances it goes up again Friday?

I started playing 7 or 8 days ago. Bought 200 turnips at 97 and it has been going down every day until this morning. Before noon it was 95 & currently 117. What are the chances it goes up again Friday?
s-blaze s-blaze posted a math equation about it in our chat so he could prolly post it here too

Not sure if it’ll help though lol

Finally unlocked terraforming today :nthat:

E12C3765-EEB1-4D9B-9138-6AFE0207E7C2.jpeg

Have y'all picked up that Travel Guide app? I'm not sure if it's on Android, but it's $2.99 on the App Store, and it is ****ing WORTH. It has the built in turnip calculator, too. They just made HUGE updates to the app today. Seriously best $3 I've ever spent lol

so what are used neon consoles going for now? Thinking about selling mine now while they are going for a premium and upgrading to the newer version whenever it might release, I don't really play mine now anyway...

One of my friend said turnips were selling for 400 each today.

Price peaks used to be a lot more consistent. Weird that they've suddenly gotten more sporadic. The highest I've had was 610, which was a couple of weeks ago, but haven't seen anything above ~135 since.

Also everyone knows there are two Turnip prices per day, right? AM and PM; prices change at noon.

Has there been issues reported with the bottom of the switch lites near the serial #s having a slight gap in the casing where you can see light from the screen?

Back
Top Bottom